I am back from honeymoon

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
My loving hubby and I went to Pigeon Forge, Tenn... we loved that places, there 200 stores and fun places.. oh man! we wanna come back this july again.. we didnt finish up there cuz of LOT LOT places to go and.. we went to Smokey Mountain (very top of mountain) we walked n view mountain, it sooo beautiful places, very green color and pretty.. then We went to Cheokee campus, see lot indians there wow... then we went to the hazzard of 01 , funny thing, my hubby saw and drop his jaw cuz of his fave the hazzard of 01 so i stopped there, we went there and looked at alll old pictures and took pic of real car of 01.. he is happy to see there.. also we stopped dollywood but we didnt go in there... next time we will but i took pic of dollywood area.. we stopped at Elvis muesum and look at his stuff... we took pictures.. we feed real black bears, took pictures there too.. wow LOT FUN! we went spa and swimming pool too.. hehehe.. we really enjoyed our honeymoon, also we saw many cars or suv say just married.. so we talked, it perfect for honeymoon there... hehehe.. we will go there this july and take my god daughter go with us before her school coming up this aug.. smiles.. hehehehe..

Tweetybird, sounds like ya and hubby had a great time on that honeymoon and seeing places....

My loving hubby and I went to Pigeon Forge, Tenn... we loved that places, there 200 stores and fun places.. oh man! we wanna come back this july again.. we didnt finish up there cuz of LOT LOT places to go and.. we went to Smokey Mountain (very top of mountain) we walked n view mountain, it sooo beautiful places, very green color and pretty.. then We went to Cheokee campus, see lot indians there wow... then we went to the hazzard of 01 , funny thing, my hubby saw and drop his jaw cuz of his fave the hazzard of 01 so i stopped there, we went there and looked at alll old pictures and took pic of real car of 01.. he is happy to see there.. also we stopped dollywood but we didnt go in there... next time we will but i took pic of dollywood area.. we stopped at Elvis muesum and look at his stuff... we took pictures.. we feed real black bears, took pictures there too.. wow LOT FUN! we went spa and swimming pool too.. hehehe.. we really enjoyed our honeymoon, also we saw many cars or suv say just married.. so we talked, it perfect for honeymoon there... hehehe.. we will go there this july and take my god daughter go with us before her school coming up this aug.. smiles.. hehehehe..

Wow! you and ur hubby have greaet time in Tenn which my uncle live there :) no wondering he is drool at hazzard LOL why not he can buy one? So you gonna back to tenn again July?? Sista TB

Glad to hear that the two of you had a fun honeymoon trip. :)

Wow! you and ur hubby have greaet time in Tenn which my uncle live there :) no wondering he is drool at hazzard LOL why not he can buy one? So you gonna back to tenn again July?? Sista TB

yup we talk abt it.. but we need go to AAA place and talk abt this and find a good place for us stay there..

Wow, Tweetybird you sure had a blast on your honeymoon! I'm glad you enjoy ed it. ;)

Marvellous to know all is doing well for your honeymoon!!

TB glad you had fun in Tenn. I remember visting Pidgeon Forge, TN its a good place to visit.

:aw: So happy for you and your new husband has so much fun!!

Congratulate again!! :):):)

Welcome back, Tania! :) i am glad you both had a nice and fun honeymoon! :)

Glad to hear that you both enjoy yourself on your honeymoon trip... Share pictures with us here... :naughty: :D

Back