I am back...... but......

WBHarley

Reaction score
Not sure when I am here due of finding out appointments etc.. I have post two other forums about my son had surgery. He got a brain tumor.. so far he is doing great. He is up and walking around, playing, eating (He eats like pig LOL). etc soo He seems to be back to himself...

The mom (me) is doing great, the pregnant is doing great too! I will see my OB this friday as I missed last wed due of staying in hospital with my son for a week!!!

Wendy

WBHarley said:
Not sure when I am here due of finding out appointments etc.. I have post two other forums about my son had surgery. He got a brain tumor.. so far he is doing great. He is up and walking around, playing, eating (He eats like pig LOL). etc soo He seems to be back to himself...

The mom (me) is doing great, the pregnant is doing great too! I will see my OB this friday as I missed last wed due of staying in hospital with my son for a week!!!

Wendy
Glady to hear from you again.. by the way.. Wishes your son's recovery well soon..

Congrats to your preggy.. Let alldeaf members know about your result "OB".. how's doing...

Prior for be there for your son comes first.. that excellent choice.. as long make sure your preggy is OKAY.. :)

WTG hearing ur son's speedy recovery, and congrats on ur preggy. we understand family comes first thats a understanding situation. ((((WB)))))

I was beginning to wonder where you were, WBHarley and wondering how your pregnancy was progressing so far.

Certainly have your son in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Hang in there! :grouphug:

Bullym0m said:
Glady to hear from you again.. by the way.. Wishes your son's recovery well soon..

Congrats to your preggy.. Let alldeaf members know about your result "OB".. how's doing...

Prior for be there for your son comes first.. that excellent choice.. as long make sure your preggy is OKAY.. :)

yup My preggy is going great. I remind myself just "relax" there's a lot of doctors that will be there for all of us. I have to call my OB again tomorrow to change appt for the 3rd time.. cuz I had it set for Wed I should have wait till my son's appt was finish on last fri but I told the OB's office nevermind waiting just lets go for wed since I know they want my son in either Mon or Tues but turn out They want my son on Wed LOL grr soo will see if my doc will do Mon as of tomorrow ( They might have no choice but squeeze me in cuz after Wed we will be " impossible busy " for me in here but I want to discuss with doctor for "Plans" since I only have about 9 weeks left Hehe.

Anyway, My son is doing great. This coming wed he will have another surgery during day. We got to be there 8:30 AM for his surgery (more like 8:00 to arrive). He will have a port put in his chest, Spinal Tap and bone marrow biospy (bilateral hip) so they can do more test on my son's spinal fluid if it was spread or not. and also for his blood thru bone for the future. So, We know the hospitals and doctors are doing everything. The Dr asked for MRI for 3rd time two Wednesday ago it shows None in his brain has anymore tumors but their concern was if a little tiny piece of tumor fell off when they remove tumor may fell in spinal fluid so It is more safe that if they do Radiations and chemo to make sure it was all kills.. So I know many of people are concern about my son and me! of course both of us! next week We will go back to Boston again. Monday for meeting about his spinal tap and bone marrow result, Friday the 28th Back to Dr for his chemo plans. His radiations will be Everyday as in Mon to Fri not on weekend and holidays for 6 half weeks. Chemo plans will be once a week, if it is NOT spread out 4 weeks "break" after radiations were done for Chemo plans then Once a month 2 days stay in boston. If it spread out they won't take a break! I figure I would wait till I all information but I have feeling that's what they will be doing it anyway! so We all should know if its spread or not. yes it is malignant on Medulloblastoma and they still want to know if it s spread or not so we will wait and see.

Ciao all,
Wendy

WBHarley said:
yup My preggy is going great. I remind myself just "relax" there's a lot of doctors that will be there for all of us. I have to call my OB again tomorrow to change appt for the 3rd time.. cuz I had it set for Wed I should have wait till my son's appt was finish on last fri but I told the OB's office nevermind waiting just lets go for wed since I know they want my son in either Mon or Tues but turn out They want my son on Wed LOL grr soo will see if my doc will do Mon as of tomorrow ( They might have no choice but squeeze me in cuz after Wed we will be " impossible busy " for me in here but I want to discuss with doctor for "Plans" since I only have about 9 weeks left Hehe.

Anyway, My son is doing great. This coming wed he will have another surgery during day. We got to be there 8:30 AM for his surgery (more like 8:00 to arrive). He will have a port put in his chest, Spinal Tap and bone marrow biospy (bilateral hip) so they can do more test on my son's spinal fluid if it was spread or not. and also for his blood thru bone for the future. So, We know the hospitals and doctors are doing everything. The Dr asked for MRI for 3rd time two Wednesday ago it shows None in his brain has anymore tumors but their concern was if a little tiny piece of tumor fell off when they remove tumor may fell in spinal fluid so It is more safe that if they do Radiations and chemo to make sure it was all kills.. So I know many of people are concern about my son and me! of course both of us! next week We will go back to Boston again. Monday for meeting about his spinal tap and bone marrow result, Friday the 28th Back to Dr for his chemo plans. His radiations will be Everyday as in Mon to Fri not on weekend and holidays for 6 half weeks. Chemo plans will be once a week, if it is NOT spread out 4 weeks "break" after radiations were done for Chemo plans then Once a month 2 days stay in boston. If it spread out they won't take a break! I figure I would wait till I all information but I have feeling that's what they will be doing it anyway! so We all should know if its spread or not. yes it is malignant on Medulloblastoma and they still want to know if it s spread or not so we will wait and see.

Ciao all,
Wendy
Great Wendy,
I do very apperactied about your update details.. Made me feel more happier for you and also keep rooting all the way for your son and preggy too.. :)

btw keep posting us within further later when ur son is recovery! :)

Back