i am a new here

pdd7

Reaction score
I will examine this site here :)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here.....

Make sure you put a big happy face sticker above once you finish examing this site ;)

Nice of you being examine this site... r u lurker.. nah, you're the most welcome here anyway...

Let's breath away!

Enjoy!
:wave:

:welcome: to all deaf and I hope that you have a enjoy to look around the forums!!! Happy Holiday to you!!! :D

G'day pdd7,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll come to find you learning new stuff and meeting people on this site.
Cheers! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf pdd7! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here while examining AD! ;)

pdd7 said:
I will examine this site here :)

Are you giving us physical exam? :ugh:

Welcome aboard, but stay away from me, I don't need a physical exam, my doctor already gave me an excuse slip. :deal:

Cheri said:
Are you giving us physical exam? :ugh:

Welcome aboard, but stay away from me, I don't need a physical exam, my doctor already gave me an excuse slip. :deal:

:rofl:

Very farout Cheri! :laugh2:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Pdd7, I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum. Have fun posting, and enjoy making new friends. Have a Happy and wonderful New Year!!

Welcome to this site and be sure you give this forum an A+ when you're done! Post away and I hope you do enjoy this site as much as I have! :thumb:

Back