I am a chocoholic

DragonYoga

Reaction score
Sad, but true. :)

HI! My name is Ashley A.K.A. DragonYoga, and I'm currently attending college and majoring in Deaf Education. :) I'm excited! And yes I'm Deaf, and I'm happily married to a hearing man. We have a dog who thinks he's a cat (so funny)...

My biggest ambition: To finish a novel and see the book become a Best Seller. *sigh* dreams...

Oh yes. You'll notice I use smilies a LOT... :D

hehehehehe welcome to the Ad'rs Jungle girl... :laugh2:

you crack me up too!!! I use the smiles too...I use to have a cat that acts like a dog!!! lol.. picks up a ball of paper when I throw it.. he'll bring it back and drop it... then I'll throw it again.. he comes back with it and drops it in front of me... (a nutty one but was an awesome cat)... miss ya "Mookie"

oh god, LOVE LOVE Chocolate with Passion... smile

H-hello, my n-name's Ch-chase, and I've b-been chocolate free for fifteen d-days.

^ :laugh2:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! It's lovely to have a person who loves humor on board and enjoy yourself with us. :) Sadly, I have been and still am allergy to chocolate for the last 3 years. *drooling*

H-hello, my n-name's Ch-chase, and I've b-been chocolate free for fifteen d-days.

bwahahahaha!!! People who know me always ask if I'm OK if I don't eat chocolate for more than half a day :-P I've been known to nibble on a piece in an 8am class... :D

everyone, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to my time here on the boards. :D I do have to warn you though... I look like an angel but I have a sick and twisted sense of humor. :D Consider yourself well-warned! As proof, here's Exhibit A: A shirt I made that says chocolate molester...

I am open minded and I love to debate. I will never intentionally insult or put down anyone. Anything that I say - especially on sensitive topics - will always be backed up by evidence, and I tend to argue with logic not emotions. :) And I'm pretty sure I have Vulcan blood somewhere in my lineage....

Welcome to AllDeaf :)

From a chocoholic to a chocoholic, it's all good. If you're going to throw in some caramel, I'm game too! :P

It's great to see some new/fresh minds around here because things can get really interesting along with the diversity of the group on this board!

Again, Welcome Aboard! ;)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf DragonYoga. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting.

I love chocolate (haven't had any chocolate for days).

Welcome Dragon Yoga !

I am so freaking hot fudge chocolate with vanilla ice cream with plenty plenty of nuts !!!

Please do not invitie me over to ice cream place. I may stuck that place for 24 hours !

Welcome Alldeaf, I am chocoholic also. I am trying quit but it is not easy. lol

A picture of DragonYoga to tempt the tribe of chocoholic AD’ers beating a path to your door, watch out! :lol:

Picture Woman chocolate lover.jpg

Elena1, WHY did you move???? :D It's changed so much. Now we have a Target's, some new restaurant chains... it's getting big!

Back