I almost got killled!!

GENERALGOOSEPAC

Reaction score
That happened last tuesday...

I was hauling a 53" empty trailer in Merrill, Orgeon. I was on cruise (45mph). I was heading to Coos Bay, Orgeon..

About 60 miles drive... there's semi truck with flat trailer heading on my way, I slammed the horn and brakes..trying to get that driver attention to pull over on his road. But he didn't pull and kept heading to me ( that road has no shoulder) 2 way road.. All I was thinking.. I am going to die so...there's a construction on other road so I figured that sumbitch still heading my way so I decided to steer left and that truck just blew by me..then I quickly slammed the brakes and saw the woman with flag.. She saw me heading on opposite way and I had no choice and steer back right

Wtf, I looked at my left mirror and noticed there's big smoking hot brakes and realized that the brakes didn't work! There's a bobcat heading my way.. I nearly shat my pant... and tried everything to stop the truck.. downshifted and gently let off the brakes and the guy in bobcat didn't see me (wtf) seem like he was singing to himself..

Finally he saw me and barked the bobcat into reverse gear...I swear I can see his eyes wide open... my truck finally stopped... I got off and ran to the bobcat guy to see if he's alright.. Whew...the lady who holding the flag saw the other semi truck trailer # so luckly the cops caught him and found that he was fricking stoned... my legs couldn't stop shaking for more than 1 hour....

Dealing with cops for couple hours.. I was sitting watching them measuring the tires mark which I never saw before (very intersting that the tires marks can tell how fast I went and other truck) new to me anyway... they gave me all information and called my dispatch..I had to turn back to reno since dispatch feels that I had done enough driving so gave me the week off and get some rest...

Thank god I am still live!!!

Merry christmas y'all have a good one!!!

Wow! :eek: What a scary experience that you went through, I'm glad to see that you're all-right. :thumb:

:eek3:~ Amazing, r u much so ALIVE, which that great news.. But Truck.. *sigh* What wrong w/truck driver not even pay attention "RED FLAG" how's so serious matter attention but he sang himself.. wha..*cough* a joke?

Geez...

Wow, I'm so glad that you are OK, and that no one else was hurt.

Enjoy your time off. :)

Merry Christmas!

So glad you were not going your usual 64 mph, lol. Get the needed rest and enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas....

Wow!!! Hard to find words to describe what u went through but thank god u got out of it ok! Take it easy and enjoy your holidays. U deserve it. :)

Wow, That's definitely a chilling experience you had. It's a good thing you came out of this alive and unscathed just in time for christmas to be with your family. ;)

Merry Christmas!

:wave:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was some expeirenced you got and a story to tell that you are one heck a lucky guy to be alive. So enjoy your time off with your special family.

Back