I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly,I admit that I like diehardbiker and Cheri.They have been good friends of mine.. I hope you both have a happy life together :)

i admit im having a blah day and managed to get all the duties needed done today so i can rest on my day off on wed!

I admit that I got my very first credit card Visa 1 month ago and would like to buy alots of things online but the reality hits home real fast. I can only buy one thing at a time per month. It sure beats writing money orders at the post office then send it out sit and wait at home for weeks and weeks until the box finally arrives. Pah !!!! :)

( It is a debit atm and can use that to order online if have money on that card )

I admit I'm a Diet Pepsi addict.

*Me thinks there should be a Pepsi-holism anonymous center.* :D

I admit that I am extremtly lazy. I finally woke up and took a shower at 3pm. I worked too many hours last week. Thanks God, tomorrow is the holiday. I can catch up with the laundry and clean this house.

I admit I'm addict to icetea....

I admit I hate moving and packing. I just moved all of my bed suite furniture (REAL OAK MIND U) to the living room and my back hurts :(

I admit that my hair is sticking up! :wiggle:

psst. Me too a diet pepsi addict!

I admit that I'm fusterate and hard time find my little son wherebouts hiding from me...
*mumbling* he knew his bedtime today..

I admit that I'll miss Diehardbiker when he goes in work tonight. :(

I admit that I can't even get off my arse today. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back