I admit that I .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I'm watching T.V. as I don't feel like to read those kind of immature.

FreeWoman77 said:
I admit I m sorry if I was one of them, so Butterfly's comment, I m sorry

I admit I have the same thought as you... :cool: I only tried to explain how difference between picky and support... :dunno:

I admit I see none of rude remarks in ^Angel^'s thread "MEN" but honest what they think... Am I missing or what? :dunno:

Uh-Oh! I admit that today is Thursday Feb 2nd, Tomorrow is Friday Feb 3rd, Holy Smokey! That's when Diehardbiker is gotta stop in Ohio tomorrow. :Ohno:

ButterflyGirl said:
I admit that I had goosebumps when I was reading Defee's post about thorns. I once grabbed a cactus plant when I was about to fall down and duh me for choosing that cactus plant to grab on lol.
I admit that would be just horrible if you fell on the cactus plant! lol but believe me, the thorn bush is must WORSE than cactus!! the thorns are about a half inch or inch long!! it can really tear up your skin..the skin around my ankles are really torn up bad, bleeding quite a bit. i was thinking, if they didnt quit bleeding, i would have to go to emergency room, but they did quit after i put several surgical tapes on them, heh!

Huh oh! only 26 hours to go!!!! sheesh, Im nervous but excited!!!!

Cheri said:
Uh-Oh! I admit that today is Thursday Feb 2nd, Tomorrow is Friday Feb 3rd, Holy Smokey! That's when Diehardbiker is gotta stop in Ohio tomorrow. :Ohno:

Liebling:-))) said:
I admit I see none of rude remarks in ^Angel^'s thread "MEN" but honest what they think... Am I missing or what? :dunno:
I admit that you are missing some of what were being said in that thread.

Defee said:
I admit that would be just horrible if you fell on the cactus plant! lol but believe me, the thorn bush is must WORSE than cactus!! the thorns are about a half inch or inch long!! it can really tear up your skin..the skin around my ankles are really torn up bad, bleeding quite a bit. i was thinking, if they didnt quit bleeding, i would have to go to emergency room, but they did quit after i put several surgical tapes on them, heh!
I admit that I got goosebumps again after reading your post. I hope your cuts will be all healed up soon :hug:

I must admit that some people misunderstood without really understanding where others are trying to say.... :-/ ....

AND I admit I can be one of them :giggle:

Defee said:

Oh geesh! I had no idea you were hurt badly, I take back the laugh. I'm so shame of myself. I am so sorry I had no idea you were this bad. :( Hugs!!!!

I admit that I need a knock out in the head myself.

:Ohno: I admit that Angel is not gotta like that, SherryCherish. Your buns gotta be red.

I admit I going to be trouble from Angel, since Cheri warning me. *zoom, hide by the tree, ah, people can see my belly urgh* No place for me to hide :(

SherryCherish said:
I admit I can dye Angel's hair into Brown instead Blonde!

:jaw: ..

I admit I'm not going to let SherryCherish dye my hair BROWN!! :shock:

SherryCherish said:
I admit I going to be trouble from Angel, since Cheri warning me. *zoom, hide by the tree, ah, people can see my belly urgh* No place for me to hide :(

Awww... :feeling SherryCherish's stomach:...Wow baby moved! :eek2: ...

I admit I'm waiting and waiting to hear the news on SherryCherish's little baby....

I admit that I do not like it when well-meaning people tell me that what I may be planning to do is a bad idea, and that I shouldn't try to do it...without having done it themselves first - I admit that I need to do it for myself and find out for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back