I’m Leaving AllDeaf.

Barney

Reaction score
I came here in good faith to try to be a valuable and contributing member of AllDeaf. But all you people have done is make fun of me and accuse me of being a sock puppet for another member. I may just be a purple dildo, but I am also one of God’s creatures, just like you. I deserve the respect that I’ve earned for the years of unfailing service that I’ve provided you, and it’s obvious that I ain’t gonna get it here. So I’m takin’ my purple ass elsewhere, and this thread is the last you’ll ever see of me. I hope you’re all very satisfied with yourselves.

:bye: AND :fu2::fu2::fu2:

Don't leave Barney, You are well-loved by most of us here, expectly women. ;)

Well maybe some men..... :mrgreen:

Musta short-circuited or ran outta batteries. :lol:

Ummm Barney! I don't understand why you wanna to leave wonderful AD? Please stay and get know us more. I am starting to get know more and more ADers! It is WONDERFUL forums...you might not find other wonderful fourm as this one.

It is your choice to leave, be our guest!

:confused:

You made 10 posts and then upset how you feel being treat by us... Huh? I know that I didn´t visit here much... what´s the reason they make fun of you then?

All what I see that they joke with you because of purple dildo. I think what they did is harmless joke... :dunno:

Cheri said:
Don't leave Barney, You are well-loved by most of us here, expectly women. ;)

It’s too late now. You had your chance to be nice to me, and you blew it. Sayonara, adios, arrivederci, adieu, and SEE YA!

Oh yeah—and :fu2:

leaving here for temporary.. probably needs re-charger heavy duty battery and coming back here.. want drill yours... feel'em more!

Probably

GalaxyAngel said:
leaving here for temporary.. probably needs re-charger heavy duty battery and coming back here.. want drill yours... feel'em more!

Barney said:
It’s too late now. You had your chance to be nice to me, and you blew it. Sayonara, adios, arrivederci, adieu, and SEE YA!

Oh yeah—and :fu2:

I am nice, I brought your very own bedding with a purple blanket, I willing to admit that I brought it from the barbie section at Toys R Us, I did what I could. :(

noooooooooooo..... barney.... don't go........ you had brought me some good insight about people like you.... if you do then you would be putting my insights behind and won't trust people like you in the future...

I'm sure you'll bring much more pleasures to the people you meet in the short future.

Barney said:
I came here in good faith to try to be a valuable and contributing member of AllDeaf. But all you people have done is make fun of me and accuse me of being a sock puppet for another member. I may just be a purple dildo, but I am also one of God

Hi Barney , I can understand how you feel. I went through so much online abuse that were really vicious from some of the AD readers.

I hope you will heal and give yourself sometime to rest and come back when you are much more stronger.

Do not let a few select people on AD ruin your experience here. Stay strong and come back when you are ready to.

This is something AD readers need to stop and think about. It does not matter wheter it is 10 posts or 1,000 posts or even just 1 post.

Think and be good to people, don't abuse them just because they are online and far away and no human face to face ASL communication.

I am 100% sure that if you guys were chatting via webcams. I guarantee you would not say some of the most cruel things I have seen on AD but that will not stop me from being here. I am much stronger than that.

Some people have different levels of strengths and you have to respect that wheter it is 10 posts or 1,000 posts. :)

Hey Barney dont leave .. I dont see any of make fun of you.

I agreed some of them that you only post 10 but now 11..Dont get upset or else .. please stay and keep post. :)

It's an interesting concept that a talking purple dildo has more intellect and common sense than some members, here. :whistle:

Barney said:
I came here in good faith to try to be a valuable and contributing member of AllDeaf. But all you people have done is make fun of me and accuse me of being a sock puppet for another member. I may just be a purple dildo, but I am also one of God’s creatures, just like you. I deserve the respect that I’ve earned for the years of unfailing service that I’ve provided you, and it’s obvious that I ain’t gonna get it here. So I’m takin’ my purple ass elsewhere, and this thread is the last you’ll ever see of me. I hope you’re all very satisfied with yourselves.

:bye: AND :fu2::fu2::fu2:

I'm with you Barney. I'm out of here, too. You go, I go. Ciao, AD.

Back