Huxley-5000 players MMO FPS for xbox 2!

Potman09

Reaction score
link:
http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1105/Huxley-Interview/p1

5000 players mmofps!
we're entering a new generation, a revolution of video gaming.
imagine what bungie and temco'll do with xbox 2.
ya, woo!

screenshots of huxley:

Huxely02_550.jpg

Huxely01_550.jpg

Huxely04_550.jpg

Huxely06_550.jpg

Huxely03_550.jpg

unreal 3 engine graphic with 5000 players, awesome!

5,000 at the same time, that's one hell of a fragfest!

However I can't imagine how xbox Next Live can handle 5,000 players in a map. Anyways the shots ya provided are really :jaw: nice ones So looks like xbox Next developers are gonna use the Unreal 3 engine as the base for xbox Next games.

If 5,000 players can do that in a MMOFPS, I'd really love to see a 50 to 100 car online racing on Forza Motorsports 2 (the future sequel for the xbox Next not current xbox)

actually, it's 100 players at once in screen per battle zone, 5000 players per server.
but still its insane with nice graphic.
im sure a racing game like forzna for xbox 2 will follow this forumla if it's successful. like nascar with 30-50 racers in the real world, right? (am ignorance of nascar)

thats definetly alot of players now these days...

I'm definetly looking forward to the next Dead or Alive game by Tecmo and Team Ninja for Xbox 2 anytime! :D

WOW! I wish that Morrowind should have online, then it would be champ! Anyone play morrowind before? I called that RRPG! not RPG, its RRPG! =)

5000 players online. Too much to shoot at. :laugh2:

I am so glad that i am 18 years old... the right age for gaming, and alot of innovations and new game-types are coming in 2 or 3 years and i cannot wait for that Xbox 2 technology with the game 'Huxley'. I still cannot believe that it can allow you to have 5,000 player battles... wow... just simply wow.

Back