Hussein to hang this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesmuth

Reaction score
TIC TOC TIC TOC

U.S. officials: Hussein execution this weekend - CNN.com

37072%20Purple%20Grim%20Reaper%20Hourglass.jpg

too bad, he did not have his beadhead to chop it off. What he did to thousand people.

We can all wave goodbye to him like your cat is in the picture. :)

In all seriousness though, CNN is saying it could be within the hour. The gallows are up now and two of the Arabic networks are saying within the hour. I'm curious as to how the public over there is going to react.

From what I heard on the news, the U.S. has increased the number of troops in Baghdad in case there is retalliation of some kind following Hussein's execution.

Good riddance to Saddam.. but I wonder how the Iraqis will react to his death?? Some might cheer..but most will riot for sure....

Im wonder have anyone become familar with work of Joel C. Rosenberg? The White House and important politician figures, plus and media press called him the eerily prophetic of modern era. He predicted the 2nd Iraq war, 9/11 incident, and even he wrote the fiction aftermath on death of Saddam and it was released last Summer and it was on bestseller. What's more he also released the other novel this involves death of Yassar Arafat the infamous PLO leader it went on bestseller then actually 11 months later Yassar did truly died. Joel Rosenberg released the nonfiction book called Epicenter this centerd in coming of war within Middle East after Saddam wud be gone and what would become of Russia and etc...every eerie current affair situation, worth it to check out!

wow.. That was fast.. Already hanged. Well, it was the best for the victims' families.

Tell about it. To bad the courts in the U.S. can't execute that fast instead of waiting 24,304 years...

Aren't they going to punish Bush for war crimes as well?

It looks like all is calm -- for now. We'll see what happens over the next several hours.

Even though I am very glad that Hussein has been hung, I have a bad feeling...something bad might happen...intuition. As soon as I heard that he's been hung, a bad feeling came over me. It's been bothering me all night. :( I really hope I am wrong and nothing will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back