Hurricane Flossie Cag 3

javapride

Reaction score
As of right now hawaii is now on hurricane watch. please put in prayers for ALL the Deaf community of the big island of hawaii, we MAY be out of power but we will have our pagers with us, however-- PLEASE pray for us we WILL get hit with the hurricane this time around so the wind gust of 115 miles right now is weakening to cag 1 by tomorrow BUT the wind will be impacting us in a huge way Messes will have to be cleaned up and roads will be trecherous! Here is the link if you want to keep an eye on hawaii,

Active Watches & Warnings for Hawaii
the next update will be at 330 HST ( hawaii standard time) refresh your browsers if needed....

( personal note to sara1981 please do not post any links, the link i posted is the MOST accurate one and the ON the top of the page information for hawaii hurricane)

Thank u all for your prayers this will be the ONLY post i make today as i will be batting down and prepping for the hurricane. All my love to all u aders!!!!

yea i read ur aim away... i hope everything will be ok.. i still pray for u, my fave pets, ur family and few my friends.. smiles..

i will keep ya in my prayers and hope u will get thru this.

Gee! Atlantic has been very quiet, seems the quietest in history. No make sense! Hope your going be ok. I don't mind being there even if Hurricane is on way.

I hope storm continues to weaken as it moves over cooler waters and into more upper level wind shear as it gets closer to Hawaii. Either way, there is going to be lots of rain probably. Please stay safe and we will pray for you and others who are there.

I hope storm continues to weaken as it moves over cooler waters and into more upper level wind shear as it gets closer to Hawaii. Either way, there is going to be lots of rain probably. Please stay safe and we will pray for you and others who are there.

Yeah cause it is too hot... and of course there will be hurricane.

Yeah being positive and prayers really work to weaken this storm.

*sneaks in for a minute* we're ok so far winds still coming ard already battened down the carport with all the loose stuff now just waiting for family to come home so i can prep the lanai and get those down cuz with cag 3/ to 2 EH i no lolo for this not pono type of da kine weather ( hawaiian to english translation-- im not crazy for this is not good type of weather ) thought id give some hawaiian pidgin

{Mod Edit: Comment removed as it referred to a post that has been removed--~RR}

heres an FYI update for all

A HURRICANE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII. A FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII THROUGH WEDNESDAY. ...STORM INFORMATION... AT 300 PM HST...THE CENTER OF HURRICANE FLOSSIE WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 15.7 NORTH...LONGITUDE 151.6 WEST...OR ABOUT 360 MILES SOUTHEAST OF HILO...HAWAII. FLOSSIE IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NORTHWEST AT 15 MPH AND THIS MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGH TUESDAY. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 125 MPH WITH HIGHER GUSTS. LITTLE CHANGE IN STRENGTH IS EXPECTED OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there some shelters for Hawaiians to go to, Javapride ? You and your people are in my thoughts and prayers.

yes there are but we're waiting for info first we gotta bat down our stuff then prep for evcacuation

hey javapride, I hope you and your family will be safe from the hurricane. Its been a long time since hawaii has been hit by a hurricane, gee but that's good at least.

{Mod Edit: Comment removed as posts have been removed--~RR}

javapride- batten down the hatches, and stay safe mate. Keep us posted, and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

-Dixie

What?! (groans) I never seen or heard about that Hawaii has hurricane. :eek2:

By the way, I feel sorry for Hawaii. My prayers and thoughts of Hawaii. I hope
Hawaii will be stay to be beautiful place.

My uncle really loves Hawaii alot! I can't believe that!

I hope they will have a good shelter to protecting from this hurricane.

{Mod Edit: Comment removed as posts have been removed--~RR}

I hope all the best for the hawaiians.

Back