Hurricane Earl

much ado about nothing. :)

I love how the media always exaggerate the worst scenarios of every natural disaster.

Remember the earthquake in Chili and the media flew to Hawaii thinking there'll be a massive tsunami? Nothing.

much ado about nothing. :)

I love how the media always exaggerate the worst scenarios of every natural disaster.

Remember the earthquake in Chili and the media flew to Hawaii thinking there'll be a massive tsunami? Nothing.

There are times when these hurricanes are a big deal, so they have to make sure people are out of harm's way. It may seem like it's all blown up, but remember Hurricane Andrew? Back in 1992, it completely destroyed parts of S. Florida. Remember Katrina? Many people died.

Any hurricane has the potential to leave destruction and heartache in it's wake and should NEVER be underestimated!

Instead of criticising the media, we should be thankful that these storms didn't do the amount of damage as was predicted.

There are times when these hurricanes are a big deal, so they have to make sure people are out of harm's way. It may seem like it's all blown up, but remember Hurricane Andrew? Back in 1992, it completely destroyed parts of S. Florida. Remember Katrina? Many people died.

Any hurricane has the potential to leave destruction and heartache in it's wake and should NEVER be underestimated!

Instead of criticising the media, we should be thankful that these storms didn't do the amount of damage as was predicted.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

I agree with you , people would screaming if they were not told to be careful and it turned out to be a huge storm. Some guy tried to sue a weather reporter for not warming about how bad a storm was going to be.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

Yep. Even if people make fun of us. I didn't think anything would happen but I thought it wise to keep an eye on Earl because a bad storm can cause flash flooding even if we don't get the full brunt of the storm where I live.

Back