Hunt On For Girl Who Threw Puppies In River

rockin'robin

Reaction score
PETA Offers $2,000 Reward

A video apparently showing a girl throwing six newborn puppies into a river is sparking outrage online.

The video, which first appeared on YouTube, shows the hooded girl taking the squealing black-and-white puppies from a white bucket and throwing them, one by one, into a river.

One animal rights group has called on authorities to investigate a claim that the video was filmed in Bosnia.

Velimir Ivanisevic from the Association of Citizens for Prevention of Cruelty Against Animals SOS, said his group received an e-mail that allegedly identifies her as a teenager from the central Bosnian town of Bugojno.

Police in Bugojno said they are investigating the report.

Meanwhile, the People for Ethical Treatment of Animals is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the people responsible for what they called a "heinous act."

"Animal abusers are cowards," PETA manager Martin Mersereau said in a news release announcing the reward. "They take their issues out on the most defenseless beings available to them."

-------------

See the video on PETA's website. WARNING: Graphic content

Hunt On For Girl Who Threw Puppies In River - National News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

PETA are such hypocrites. They kill many animals.

I think she should get felony charge for doing the stupid things with the puppies.

I saw the video title several days ago and I didn't even watch it. I knew it would be something revolting. ugh. I just saw the video :(

I am happy that stupid girl and her brother got caught. it is so stupid of them to do that to innocent puppies. It is downright cruel.

Let's hope the situation doesn't get worse by later finding out that the parents told them to do this....

If that kids do not want puppies, then give them to no kill shelter or adoption centers.

If that kids do not want puppies, then give them to no kill shelter or adoption centers.

In Bosnia? Fat chance. The girl won't be charged since she is a juvenile and there are so many unanswered questions. Who was filming, and was she being encouraged? She looked like she enjoyed it, so what is her life like? It is all pretty sad.

its really a shame that people do things like this
I cannot condone this act at all
and for a teen to do this just shows their general contempt for life in general
My parents were strict and I'm proud of it.
because they brought me up to be a kind and dependable person.
Too many people have brought their children up without self discipline and self control! If they are not taught to respect others (including animals) they view every one and everything as beneath them. and that it is their right to do anything they want.

when they have no self discipline they get bored with the freedoms they have and try other things they know is wrong purely for the thrill of it

Wow, this is very sad. How can anyone do this? I know some people probably think that one's home life can create such hatred for this sort of act, but I don't see it as a valid excuse :/

That was a pretty common practice among farmers back then. They would drown kittens and puppies in water as a way to control population. Even to this day, a lot still kill them.

There is unsource mention that girl leave the message said that these puppies belong to her grandma and told to rid out. It's because these puppies are very sick and have nasty worms inside. Then yet, it seem girl enjoy by say "weee" as she toss puppies in death river. Hmm...

Yet, turn out she is underage. That's pity, her parents would have to pay for the price.

If I was her... I wouldn't have video to doing the stupid stunt. Private is probably okay but unfortunately, it sound cruel. Should brought other place where they can be legal to put these in sleep if not healthy.

I know farmers do it, but they usually don't make their kids do it. At least I don't think so. I find it disturbing that the girl didn't cry over it. just about all little girls want to save the puppies. I wanted to save my kittens even if it had worms. I cried when they went missing.

I know farmers do it, but they usually don't make their kids do it. At least I don't think so. I find it disturbing that the girl didn't cry over it. just about all little girls want to save the puppies. I wanted to save my kittens even if it had worms. I cried when they went missing.

what if the girl was used to it? that this is not the first time it happened. :ugh:

Back