Hungover Kitty

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Here's a cute video clip of a kitty that seems drunk or high on something... perhaps, too much catnip? ;)

[yt]SB45tBIT-4U[/yt]

Hmm, not to kill the "aww" and "ohh"
but I think that cat could be sick-- some type of neurological damage. Poor cat. Hope it is not anything serious wrong with the brain due to its condition.

Hmm, not to kill the "aww" and "ohh"
but I think that cat could be sick-- some type of neurological damage. Poor cat. Hope it is not anything serious wrong with the brain due to its condition.
If the cat had neurological damage, wouldn't the owners be handling the cat all the time?

When a cat has too much catnip, they can get "high" too.

CATNIP:CATS::WEED:HUMANS

If I had to bet money on it, I'd say the cat has a seizure disorder. I've lived with 3 epileptic dogs, and they look just like that after they've had a bad seizure.

Back in the day there was this rescue 911 episode where this little dog got into the owners hard liqour. He left the cup on the floor and didn't notice. The puppy downed the whole cup of frickin whiskey and was all woozy looking. I don't got flash allowed on mozilla nor high speed so i can't really see but oh well ;p

If I had to bet money on it, I'd say the cat has a seizure disorder. I've lived with 3 epileptic dogs, and they look just like that after they've had a bad seizure.

Yes, reminds me of my male golden minutes before having seizures. This cat needs medical attention for sure.

Here's a cute video clip of a kitty that seems drunk or high on something... perhaps, too much catnip? ;)

[yt]SB45tBIT-4U[/yt]

I don't see anything cute or funny about this. This cat needs to get to a veterinarian.

Or the cat may have allergy reaction from the sedation from the vet. Not yet wear out from the sedation. My dog have gone thru after she got her darn fishing hook out of her mouth. When we left the vet office, sure enough she walked like a drunk.

Back