Hullo from Colorado!

Peach8321

Reaction score
I think I did this in the wrong order, since this is my 4th post...oops :eek3:

But my name is Megan and I'm a 26 yo female grad student in colorado...married with a cat.

I have a bilateral loss since birth complications in the severe to profound range and I currently wear phonak ilink and use a phonak smartlink fm system.

My biggest button pushers include no required CC for internet shows (And netflix), no CC required for new movies, and no help from insurance companies or no hearing insurance (like vision insurance).

I love showing off my equipment to other people and I try to educate everyone I meet on how life works with a hearing loss.

Because I'm in the Biomedical Engineering field, I often get frustrated that the labs are around 5-10 years ahead of the public market but I do know that some day it will come out and we'll be better off =)

So nice to meet y'all and I'll be around!

hi im Daksha. im from Sri Lanka. im 19years old.im still going school.i was born deaf.im a twin.what exactly is your job?...where did you learn? from where did you get your degree and all?...you are a graduate right? can you please send a reply?...thanks .have a nice day!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Newbies (Peach8321 and daksha). This is a discussion board and you can choose any topic to discuss or debate which you might have experience or learning about deafness, Deaf Culture and other related issues of being deaf/hard of hearing. So relax and enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

i do agr
I think I did this in the wrong order, since this is my 4th post...oops :eek3:

But my name is Megan and I'm a 26 yo female grad student in colorado...married with a cat.

I have a bilateral loss since birth complications in the severe to profound range and I currently wear phonak ilink and use a phonak smartlink fm system.

My biggest button pushers include no required CC for internet shows (And netflix), no CC required for new movies, and no help from insurance companies or no hearing insurance (like vision insurance).

I love showing off my equipment to other people and I try to educate everyone I meet on how life works with a hearing loss.

Because I'm in the Biomedical Engineering field, I often get frustrated that the labs are around 5-10 years ahead of the public market but I do know that some day it will come out and we'll be better off =)

So nice to meet y'all and I'll be around!

Back