Hulk Hogan's son injuried...

Ah, he was driving reckless as high speed down the street. He might be learn his lesson that the street is not racing track. Oh yeah, everyone does speed anywhere?.

Get full recovery soon, Nick!

Wait and see if Hulk Hogan would let it to be show on "Hogan Knows Best". I don't know if that show will be back next season as renewal season?.

glad to hear he is ok... but still reckless? still no excuse.. prolly have ego plms and want to show off i can do this faster and im the best than you, etc etc.. sheesh.. :roll:

I knew it gonna happens to him since, according to "Hogan Know Best", he's love in with cars and speed. But glad that he's alright.

What about his poor passenger? He's injured a lot worse. :(

What about his poor passenger? He's injured a lot worse. :(

Yea, he is worse condition than Nick Hoagn, he is still at hospital and Nick released from hospital yesterday... I aint surprise Hulk will banned his son to involve drift racing thing...

yeah saw on the news that he was in the car and race like from the movie call 2 Fast 2 Furious that race car speed.

on news that it show from youtube.com and saw one teenager guy was on the top but none in the car to driving just keep running and still on top then he come out of the top and get in the car to grab the wheel inside the car and there are some more but THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is dangerous.

Back