Hugzzzz

JamieLynn

Reaction score
I'm in a good mood... so whomever needs a hug... here's one:

128781185789538735.jpg

It's the picture of a cute little kitten on his back paws and reaching out with his front paws which looks like it wants to give you a hug. And in the picture it reads "hugz". It's cute!

awwww.... now I want a kitty to cuddle up with :(

such a cute pic though! thx :hug:

:giggle: @ Frisky's post!!! I could need a hug right now 'cause my tendinitis is still a pain in the a$$ .

Therapy only starts September 7 :mad2: *sigh*

Moondrifter: you're one lucky person... :cool2:

my dog hugs me every morning i wake up.

my dog hugs me every morning i wake up.

Is she licking you too or is Cookie a HE? :hmm:

LOL @ Bottesini! That's one cute pic there too!!!

@ Lissa:

hugz%2Btime.jpg

For Deafblind: Pic with cute grey kitten lying on its back (looking like it's stretching) and the pic reads: Is it can be hugz time pls?

I want more hugzzzz people :giggle:

Cookie is a he. he knows i don't like to be licked so he tried his best not to lick me too much and he just place his head on my neck for me to pet him. then i shoo him away so i can sleep more. then he just sleep on top of me to make it uncomfortable for me to sleep.

he is more effective than alarm clock :mad2:

Cookie is a he. he knows i don't like to be licked so he tried his best not to lick me too much and he just place his head on my neck for me to pet him. then i shoo him away so i can sleep more. then he just sleep on top of me to make it uncomfortable for me to sleep.

he is more effective than alarm clock :mad2:

:giggle: poor Cookie.... getting shooed away...

In Cookie/Jiro language it would be like: (the black cat being Cookie and the Orange Tabby Jiro :giggle:

funny-pictures-one-cat-wants-a-hug-but-the-other-says-no.jpg

:giggle: @ Frisky's post!!! I could need a hug right now 'cause my tendinitis is still a pain in the a$$ .

Therapy only starts September 7 :mad2: *sigh*

Oh ouchie. from workout??

Jiro, LOL about your doggie. I have three cats, right? one of them who thinks he is a doggie. :mad: He won't stop licking all over my face, neck, and nibbling all over my ear during my sleep time. :mad: but he is getting better and better. He just crawls over my chest and his cold wet nose just poked my face slowly. I feel it and moved him slowly away. ha

Oh ouchie. from workout??

OT: yes from work-out... :mad2: It hasn't been this painful like EVER... and silly me still goes to work-out for another 2 weeks 'cause I'm addicted. I know I shouldn't but :mad2: Once therapy starts I'll rest and stay home for ONE :tears: month!!! That's like... deadly for me.

No hug pic, but still worth to be posted ;)

i-drink-to-kill-the-pain2.jpg

Ouchie. I try to be more careful from work out. I started exercising again two weeks ago. I can feel my ankle a little stiff that i have to take it easy on it. :shock: so i did warm up everything before i start to work out. damn aging. ha

rest well! will it be ok if you walk around???

Back