Hugs thread 2

I don't mean to be attention... i hope you understand my POV... I was so hurt and offended by other hug thread... Cos I have one good friend's best friend was commit suidice. It's not so funny to do a such thing like that thread... Today it's my cat's 12 years since her death cos she was killed for no reasons. My Callie's death on Feb 2nd, two years ago - due to her illness.

Now it's too much for me... :( I'll be right back in a while...

I don't mean to be attention... i hope you understand my POV... I was so hurt and offended by other hug thread... Cos I have one good friend's best friend was commit suidice. It's not so funny to do a such thing like that thread... Today it's my cat's 12 years since her death cos she was killed for no reasons. My Callie's death on Feb 2nd, two years ago - due to her illness.

I understand. I'm really sorry to hear about your cats. I've had several pets die on me over the years. Pet rats only live two and a half years. They don't even live that long if you get adult rescues with physical and mental health issues. Like Nancy and Drew.

KarissaMann05, I am so sorry to hear that but I hope you will be OK. So, hang in there. Here's a hug from me. :)

i'm sorry, karissa. <hugs>

you see? this is exactly what i was talking about in the original thread.

Nika started the last hugs thread. It was a lovely idea. However It's turned into a debate on issues that have nothing to do with recieving or needing hugs so I want to start a new hugs thread.

Anyone can get hugs here. Only please don't:

1. Tell anyone you are suicidal. If you really really feel that way and feel a need to let the whole world know Please start a new thread. Or better still ring 999 (emergency services)

NOte: Just a llittle extra bonus for you and helpful advice for all

USA: Dial 911 for USA citizens
Australia: Dial 000 for Australian Citizens

2. Please do not critize anyone on this thread. It's for support not judgements.

3. Everyone here has genuine problems. If you think otherwise you can pm and tell them directly or tell them on another thread. I want nastiness to STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

(hugs Nika) because he probably really needs a hug right now and he did start the last hugs thread.

(Awaits hug requests)

See bold above, and I would like a friendly hug from my AD friends :D

(hugs Jake). Thanks for the extra bit of advice. I'm going to add it to my origal thread.

Back