Hugs Everyone!

daystarnite

Reaction score
:wave: Hello Friends!

I finally decided to introduce myself here even tho I've been posting around and loving it here for a while.
You guys are awesome! :grouphug:

I am 26, divorced since June '09. My legally marriage lasted only 11 months, not even a year. I do not smoke nor drink. I graduated from High School in 2003. I attended few classes in Mt Hood Community College. I lived in Oregon for 13 years. I was born in Utah, then moved/lived in 5 different states: Utah, Texas, Ohio, Missouri, and Oregon. Now I’m living in Virginia to start over, to start a new life, after living in Utah for 3 years.

Ireland is one of my favorite place, next to Hawaii. Yes, I have been to both places. I have traveled extensively (37 states and 14 countries). I love animals and grew up with a wide variety (13 different pets of all kinds). I love to read and have read over 800 books (in a lifetime, not in a year).

I was born 10 weeks early. Due being a preemie, I have eating issue (dislike food) and respiration problem (40% lung function), and not to mention being Deaf, too. I grew up learning to talk and read English, before I learned American Sign Language at age 13.

Umm, I hope, I didn't say too much but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
And oh by the way, I am a girlfriend to DeafCaver. :ily: :kiss:

Hi + welcome!:wave: Nice to read that Ireland is one of your favorite places!
I've never been to Hawaii...but I have a feeling I would prefer it too!!:lol:

Just courious...as the weather in Ireland is usually crap...why do you like so much?

Just courious...as the weather in Ireland is usually crap...why do you like so much?

True that the weather in Ireland are usually crappy...I like Ireland because of the beautiful green landscapes, Celtic designs, Fantasy, castles, pubs, but most of all, I love the cottage homes. So simple and cozy and homey. I just feel like life is so simple there. I stayed in Ireland with my family for a month, 8 years ago, I think.

:giggle: all i heard from people who went to Ireland and their best memories of riding the bikes over there. I suppose the green grasses make them feel so calm with a good magic feeling!

True that the weather in Ireland are usually crappy...I like Ireland because of the beautiful green landscapes, Celtic designs, Fantasy, castles, pubs, but most of all, I love the cottage homes. So simple and cozy and homey. I just feel like life is so simple there. I stayed in Ireland with my family for a month, 8 years ago, I think.

Aw..you paint a lovely picture! Think I'll go there...wait.....I'm already there! :lol:
No really..I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! :D

:giggle: all i heard from people who went to Ireland and their best memories of riding the bikes over there. I suppose the green grasses make them feel so calm with a good magic feeling!

:lol: Yea, in summer it's lovely to cycle in the countryside, from village to village...well really it's from pub to pub!

Glad you womaned up and posted an introduction. :) Hope to see you continue posting here.

Hi and thanks Souggy! I hope to continue posting here, too. I really like it here. Such fun people to talk with.

HI PEPSI. I know someone who's a huge fan of Pepsi drink and I live not far from Pepsi Factory (I think it is a factory).

Welcome Daystarnite :)

Ireland aye? I agree it is amazing there! It is number 1 on my 'dream places to go' list. Did you know about Deaf tour every year to Ireland? I am soo dying to go! :D

Please Do Tell!

Welcome Daystarnite :)

Ireland aye? I agree it is amazing there! It is number 1 on my 'dream places to go' list. Did you know about Deaf tour every year to Ireland? I am soo dying to go! :D

Oh no Pasionate4ASL, I did not know about Deaf Tour every year to Ireland. Could you please tell me about it?

Wow, we have a lot in common! I wish I could pack my bags and move to another state, the walls echo of memories that I do not care to recollect. But I will remain in California for the sake of my son (relationship lasted five years, since I was 18) and I am currently in the process of divorce.

I also have an "eating issue" and I adore animals of all types!

We're going to get along just fine :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad that you have a good introduction to let us know about your feelings and thoughts. Keep doing your reading and posting here. See you around. ;)

Back