HughesNet high speed satellite internet

Videophone and Netflix. We don't use torrent at all.
My youngest son crazy over Netflix.

I wasn't expect that I usually hit 200GB each month until earlier today. I dropped my jaw. LOL
200gb? hmmmm....... torrents? :lol:

now I gotta find out what was my last month usage...

Videophone and Netflix. We don't use torrent at all.
My youngest son crazy over Netflix.

I wasn't expect that I usually hit 200GB each month until earlier today. I dropped my jaw. LOL

just tried to look for monthly usage... can't find it :mad2:

I discovered by accident. I had connectivity issues for a good while and decided to check the Internet speed and it was way too low. I was pissed off and decided try direct connect my MAC to modem. The Speed back to normal, so I realize it was internal issue. Gone in router, found out there was a setting where I can control speed for devices. I jacked it up,. Man! I love it now. The speedtest came in my Time warner customer account website. I noticed "Data usage" I clicked it and it shows chart. Highest 216GB in just a month, I was like whoa!

Shucks, wish can help you.

The reason is territorial rights by stupid telephone company called Frontier. They won't allow Verizon into my home town. Yeah, political! Even worse, Frontier already installed fiber optics underground in my neighbor and REFUSED to use it! City of Rochester tried to make it mandatory that Frontier turn them on but there was political argument going on. City council of Rochester NY gave up. I don't understand why?

Mind you, if I moved just 30 miles west, I can get FiOS! :mad2:

no FIOS service up there? :ugh:

that's what I did. digged around again and again... nada.

Back