HTC Thunderbolt

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC Thunderbolt Review

HTC Thunderbolt Review

HTC Thunderbolt review -- Engadget

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhHPioJm9k]YouTube - Verizon HTC Thunderbolt -Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zBGBHvVUQ&feature=related]YouTube - DTV & Z4 mobile test on Thunderbolt LTE[/ame]

It s look nice and faster 4G but I will wait for next gen iPhone 5 this week or iPhone 6 next year.

I learned that Z4 worked well on Thunderbolt. Anyone tried it yet? Me curious.

Yes, it is Verizon. I heard that it is very fast mobile phone. you may check it out by yourself .

Wow! I have Verizon with original Droid. 3G is spotty and sometimes slow so excited to hear about Thunderbold being good! Maybe now I will not have to switch to Sprint. I want video call ability! How much more is 4G per month does anyone know?

I have test on Thunderbolt at store. They let you download the Z4 to test if you already customer of ZVRS.

The quality is good than what I am expecting but overall it went good with Verizon

Wow! I have Verizon with original Droid. 3G is spotty and sometimes slow so excited to hear about Thunderbold being good! Maybe now I will not have to switch to Sprint. I want video call ability! How much more is 4G per month does anyone know?

Unlimited Nationwide messaging plan for deaf and hard of hearing costs $54.99

the unlimited package doesn't come with voice plain.. they are offer to disability with data user

I'm not d/hh. I need voice as well as data plan. That is what I have now, just want to upgrade to Thunderbolt with 4G for ability to use Z4 as well.

I'm not d/hh. I need voice as well as data plan. That is what I have now, just want to upgrade to Thunderbolt with 4G for ability to use Z4 as well.

so you are saying that you are not d/hh and you just plain simple want to use Z4. So on you want to upgrade different mobile with 4G for ability/use front camera.

So you just want Z4 to use it as point to point?

HTC Thunderbolt and HTC Evo 4G

I'm thinking of buying either one of them yet it's rather bit difficult for me which one I should buy so would like to listen your suggestions.

Thunderbolt - Verizon might be better overall over Evo - Sprint

How much does it charge monthly for each of them?

Sprint offers $199 for Evo (probably charge shipping?) - sale till April 16th
Verizon offers $249 for Thunderbolt with free shipping - sale till when?

Both smartphone features satisfy me aplenty though Thunderbolt edges over Evo with slight lighter weight, higher RAM memory, and more storage memory that I checked.

Also I believe Verizon has far more coverage in the USA as well... right?

So should I choose Verizon Thunderbolt over Sprint Evo, probably?

HTC Thunderbolt and HTC Evo 4G

I'm thinking of buying either one of them yet it's rather bit difficult for me which one I should buy so would like to listen your suggestions.

Thunderbolt - Verizon might be better overall over Evo - Sprint

How much does it charge monthly for each of them?

Sprint offers $199 for Evo (probably charge shipping?) - sale till April 16th
Verizon offers $249 for Thunderbolt with free shipping - sale till when?

Both smartphone features satisfy me aplenty though Thunderbolt edges over Evo with slight lighter weight, higher RAM memory, and more storage memory that I checked.

Also I believe Verizon has far more coverage in the USA as well... right?

So should I choose Verizon Thunderbolt over Sprint Evo, probably?

Different data plan only between Sprint and Verizon
Sprint - $39/mo plus tax
Verizon - $54/mo plus tax

Back