HTC EVO as "mifi" under Sprint Hotspot

sprint hotspot tethering fee--yes ($29.99)

wifi tethering fee -- no cost... can any kind of wifi download from android market

wifi hotspot $0.99 from android market

wifi -- sprint hotspot---usb tetherning all separate

I read that there's a way around, You can download "Wireless Tether for Root" apps from Android Market and use it for free. You have to root your Evo.

It did mention warning that it may violate Carrier's TOS (Term of Service)

I need software that I can root my Evo. What it is called because I typed "Root" and it doesn't show what I am looking for. Suggestion??

Catty

I will upgrade to HTC evo by the end of the year 2010. I'm still a blackberry lover but when I saw the HTC from the preview and one of my friend who saw it told me that HTC was a good one because it has a lot of features. Curious, have you tried Skype on HTC?, how was it?.

I will upgrade to HTC evo by the end of the year 2010. I'm still a blackberry lover but when I saw the HTC from the preview and one of my friend who saw it told me that HTC was a good one because it has a lot of features. Curious, have you tried Skype on HTC?, how was it?.

Yes, They do skype on their computer to HTC EVO 4G.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YHrK5gg1Pk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Skype video calling on an HTC EVO 4G (Live demo) Sprint‬‎[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagazn

Yes, They do skype on their computer to HTC EVO 4G.

skype must pay software and mins fee for htc evo..instead qik is free

Skype video calling app is nothing yet for iPhone 4. Skype blocks fring in few weeks ago.

Back