HTC evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g

ComputerLover

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ep5QE-aCI4&feature=uploademail]YouTube - HTC evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkbbwzeb-w&feature=related]YouTube - Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison[/ame]

htc evo camera's full frame
samsung epic camera are small frame

Interesting video.

It seems Samsung wins on better screen from what I seen in the 2nd video. Samsung Epic does not have a stand for video calls while HTC EVO 4g does, but doesn't have a physical keyboard. I think both are equal, though. Both have their pros and cons, anyway. The OS GUI looks a bit different, I think HTC made a custom one (themes) for it.

it seems that he is nervous when his face in front of camera? He said EVO is better then EPIC 4G, because EVO has own stand. thats REASON?

In boxing EPIC specs fight with evo specs and it beat evo for a sec in one round.

Seq, Yes HTC developed their own UI layer as well as samsung customize their own UI layer i.e touchwiz..

EDIT: on the other hand, Dell streak doesnt have it too, but use dell steak dock station. IP4 doesn't have it too. Mmm, Yes i remember that Chevy 57 posted it at another thread New iPhone 4 about stand, thats simple.. Galaxy S has own dock stand, also.

it seems that he is nervous when his face in front of camera? He said EVO is better then EPIC 4G, because EVO has own stand. thats REASON?

In boxing EPIC specs fight with evo specs and it beat evo for a sec in one round.

Seq, Yes HTC developed their own UI layer as well as samsung customize their own UI layer i.e touchwiz..

Yes, I find it funny when he said that the only reason why he likes HTC EVO 4G because of the stand feature? I'm sure there/will be 3rd party add ons for Samsung Epic 4G, like they do with iPhone 4.

Yes, I find it funny when he said that the only reason why he likes HTC EVO 4G because of the stand feature? I'm sure there/will be 3rd party add ons for Samsung Epic 4G, like they do with iPhone 4.
(nothing personal) Yes thats the most ridiculous reason. :P ....yes I bought 3RD party case has stand for HD2.

Or.. You can use SprintIP in AIM as same like i711. just typing qwerty on keyboard without hand signs or no need kickstand case. lol

Wirelessly posted

XBGMER said:

EDIT: on the other hand, Dell streak doesnt have it too, but use dell steak dock station. IP4 doesn't have it too. Mmm, Yes i remember that Chevy 57 posted it at another thread New iPhone 4 about stand, thats simple.. Galaxy S has own dock stand, also.

Can be dock stand for Epic 4G. Can be viewing tv & movie and video chatting.

No, this is not correct. I dont know what settings the reviewer is using but my Epic frames the camera fullscreen.

Edit:
Now I see, the reviewer is using the self-shot mode which uses the front-facing camera. That does make the frame smaller due to the Epic having a 0.3 mp front camera vs EVO having a 1.3 mp front camera but the normal camera is fullscreen.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerLover
YouTube - HTC evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g

YouTube - Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison

htc evo camera's full frame
samsung epic camera are small frame

raskah:
No, this is not correct. I dont know what settings the reviewer is using but my Epic frames the camera fullscreen.

ohh, i see

Yeah, It was on full screen frame when I played around with the Epic 4G at the store.

Edit:
Now I see, the reviewer is using the self-shot mode which uses the front-facing camera. That does make the frame smaller due to the Epic having a 0.3 mp front camera vs EVO having a 1.3 mp front camera but the normal camera is fullscreen.

Full screen for Qik on Epic 4G.

I find it awkward on Samsung Epic's QWERTY. right thumb to typing is good but for left thumb, it's terrible, I couldn't get right press A, S, D or F because of other button next to A.

I'm impressive with Epic's camera that have manual focus on bright and shadow to change tone. It's amazing photo to take, I'm tell you.

I find it awkward on Samsung Epic's QWERTY. right thumb to typing is good but for left thumb, it's terrible, I couldn't get right press A, S, D or F because of other button next to A.

I'm impressive with Epic's camera that have manual focus on bright and shadow to change tone. It's amazing photo to take, I'm tell you.

Yes, I was bit hard to type on physical keyboard of Epic but I like Swype (swipe) touch keyboard on it. Faster than touch keyboard. iPhone and iPod touch don't have it yet. Swype may work under development for iPhone/iPod apps, hopefully.

Samsung Epic 4G Review: The Fastest Android Phone

The CPU performance proved to be on par with the Motorola Droid X and other 1GHz Android offerings, but the GPU performance is a good 30 - 45% better than anything else on the market today. The new Super AMOLED display is also a huge improvement over the AMOLED screens we've seen in other Android phones.

Source

Back