How's your weather for July 4th?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Mine would be raining all day but it would stop at 9 pm. Just gonna wait and see if that changes!

what about you guys?

It will be hot, 100 degrees or higher. I dunno yet. We'll have cook out and swimming at my best friends's hubby's parent house.

i dunno what the weather will be like.. checking hte weather now..

right now my weather is...

Current Conditions
Reported from Russellville 07/03/2006 1:53 AM EDT
Temperature: 73°F 23°C
Conditions: Haze
Winds: CALM 0 MPH CALM 0 KPH
Relative Humidity: 81%
Barometer: 30.11 Falling
Visibility: 6.00 Miles 9.66 Kilometers
Feels Like: 73°F

the next few days forecasts.. look on tuesday and you will see theres chances of rains for my area.. but thats small.. so hope it will not ruin my day and night of fun! sighs

Sunday night: Mainly clear. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Monday: A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Monday night: Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday: A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tuesday (24 hours): Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Wednesday (24 hours): Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Thursday (24 hours): Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Friday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Saturday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

It's probably too dry but who knows. :whistle:

Here it has been in the high 90s this week. I think we will be around 98-degree today with chance of showers.

It wont start raining until after 3pm..:(

USOK0388

it won't start thunderstorm until later UGH!!!!!!!!!

GRR no more please!!! lol

my friend cancelled that party so i set up small party at my apt.. so it will be hot and sunny..

I will have US public holiday tomorrow because I work for US Government. :)

Well, we don´t have any like this here in Germany. What I do tomorrow? My hubby & I will go to farm to pick stawberries again to make strawberry jellies (jams).

The weather here is tooooo wwaaarrrmmmm.... 87 degree.

Liebling:-))) said:
I will have US public holiday tomorrow because I work for US Government. :)

Well, we don´t have any like this here in Germany. What I do tomorrow? My hubby & I will go to farm to pick stawberries again to make strawberry jellies (jams).

The weather here is tooooo wwaaarrrmmmm.... 87 degree.

Yummy....

SmileyGin said:
Relative Humidity: 81%
Yikes That's humid! How are you handling this weather?

Weather here:
Feels Like: 94°
Humidity: 18%

Local Forecast

Tonight: Mainly clear skies. Low 66F. SE winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. High 99F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear. Low near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Woohoo!

All I can say is it HOT,,,and stickie....but thats how summer is here....
diadem.gif

Our weather is forecasting a 50% chance of rain and thunderstorms for tomorrow. The hight temp is gonna be 90, low 80.

SmileyGin said:
i dunno what the weather will be like.. checking hte weather now..

right now my weather is...

Current Conditions
Reported from Russellville 07/03/2006 1:53 AM EDT
Temperature: 73°F 23°C
Conditions: Haze
Winds: CALM 0 MPH CALM 0 KPH
Relative Humidity: 81% Barometer: 30.11 Falling
Visibility: 6.00 Miles 9.66 Kilometers
Feels Like: 73°F

the next few days forecasts.. look on tuesday and you will see theres chances of rains for my area.. but thats small.. so hope it will not ruin my day and night of fun! sighs

Sunday night: Mainly clear. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.

Monday: A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Monday night: Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday: A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 89F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tuesday (24 hours): Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Wednesday (24 hours): Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Thursday (24 hours): Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Friday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Saturday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Our relative humitidity is 74% right now. Our current temp is 80 degrees, and it feels like 84.

We just had a thundestorm, though. We actually reached 90 earlier today.

Vio said:
Yikes That's humid! How are you handling this weather?

Weather here:
Feels Like: 94°
Humidity: 18%

Local Forecast

Tonight: Mainly clear skies. Low 66F. SE winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow: Mainly sunny. High 99F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear. Low near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Woohoo!

MUGGY.. i really dont like humid weather.. but thats what its like being here .. but gotten used to it.. I cant live with out A/c LOL.. :)

it did get hot up to 96 as it did the other day..but with humidity .. it made it feel like in 105 in heat index.. whew! sometimes i dont feel good or dont want to eat.. but have to drink to keep myself hydrated or i can pass out from heat exhaustion. it sucks.. I am so LOOKING forward to fall.. i cant wait! lol.. sigh.. :)

tonite it got cool a bit due to thunderstorm breezing thru.. thank goodness! :) it was real nice! heh..

tomorrow 60% chance of thunderstorms- Tv news said... so thats remain to be seen.. :) and the high will be 88..

It will be partly cloudy 75/57 on 4th of July in Seattle. :D It's dry heat, not humid heat at least. ;) The funny thing is that 4th of July is the wettest day of the month in the history books. It has rained 32 times on July 4th since 1893. This time, it's not gonna rain...I hope. You never know.

It is nice and sunny today in Southern CA and perfect day for 4th July celebrators. Everyone is going to the beach!! :cheers:

Back