hows evryone doing?:)

Hey, How's Seattle. My dad's side of the family is from out there. A few cousins and aunt and uncles there in Seattle and Snohomish. Kinda weird because ex-coworker just moved there to take job at Amazon and friend from High School was there too. Still no good pics of Mt Rainier or space needle in gold.

seattlle is soooooo hot today tomorrow is going to be worse 95degress i could really use the rain about now lol hasnt rained in 24 days lol thats awesome you have family here have u ever been here? space needle looks sooo weird with the gold LOL.

seattlle is soooooo hot today tomorrow is going to be worse 95degress i could really use the rain about now lol hasnt rained in 24 days lol thats awesome you have family here have u ever been here? space needle looks sooo weird with the gold LOL.

Yeah, I hope to go up there again in the spring, but can't really swing it this year. One of my aunts really wants me to come out and bring mom.

95 and no rain? LMAO, sure you're still in Seattle?

oh yesss;\ no rain for 24 days which is not like seattle at all . not normal eaither to get up in the 90s eaither

be doing better if could get para olympic tickets,discovered a big con going on with tickets,spent £40 phone calls get tickets soooooooooooo depressed upset about it.that how i doing,pi88ed off

I'm doing good...It's gloomy outside, where did all of this rain come from?
Ha!
I hope all of you are doing well!

Much Love!

Back