How's everyone doing today ?!

kayy55

Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a good one !

Derek! That's awesome ! Currently doing some running at the beach!

Melissa is there anything I could help with ? Some days could be rough but things always tend to be better

Melissa is there anything I could help with ? Some days could be rough but things always tend to be better

Thanks.. I promised I would not be negative anymore. I am feeling very anxious about losing my hearing even further right now. Just looking through some of the threads makes it hard not to think about it. Although it has not changed very much in my 46 yrs. currently dealing with stress and depression related to my hearing aid challenges this summer. It's in my thread/ post. Thanks for caring.

I can relate, it's hard & frustrating at times , but you have to keep on being positive. Are your H.A not helping with your hearing anymore ?

bleh. annoyed with this horrible tinnitus I've been experiencing lately in my right ear. so terrible, doesn't go away, stressing me out and driving me insane. Hopefully CI clinic will have some sort of ideas/answers for me when I see them on Thursday.

Ugh, yeah I've been experiencing tinnitus as well, there are days when it's not as bad & others where I seriously can't handle it & just want to pull my hair out. But I hope after your doctor visit everything will get better :)

Doing alright although my para got yelled at by our boss while I was in a meeting so when I returned she was all upset and ranting. Oh boy......Then after work, I went to the gym and worked out for 90 mins. Feeling good now!

Working on a living situation, but other than that doing pretty good. Making some new friends which is making me feel AWESOME especially due to my current mental state. Just hoping my disability decision comes through so I can get some cash. Been without work for almost half a year now.

My hearing is just fine only changed just a little. Nothing drastic. I have never thought about it possibly getting worse and I don't want to. I do not wear power aids yet. Analog is what I have and very happy with it. I never took time to see if I was missing anything or checked to see how well I was hearing all my life. Now... A different story. Over thinking to many things at this point. Just stressed out thinking to much that is all. I may have to force myself away from the forum for a little bit. That's all. On a happy note- I am getting better about not checking where the volume wheel is set.

Back