Howdy

temblabamomo

Reaction score
Howdy. My name is Morgan, I'm an east coast, southern girl. I'm not deaf, but certainly hard of hearing. I recently underwent surgery on my left ear, and have at least one, if not more, on the horizon. I'm glad to find a place where I can talk to other people and learn from their experiences.

:wave:...Howdy too...welcome aboard. Had surgery Nov. 2011 also....what type of surgery did you have?

:wave:...Howdy too...welcome aboard. Had surgery Nov. 2011 also....what type of surgery did you have?

I had a tympanomastoidectomy at the beginning of the month. It's only over the last months that I've been researching all of these different procedures and ear anatomy and whatnot. Until faced with the prospect of surgery, I'd had no clue that things in my head were so intricate. What surgery have you had?

I had a tympanomastoidectomy at the beginning of the month. It's only over the last months that I've been researching all of these different procedures and ear anatomy and whatnot. Until faced with the prospect of surgery, I'd had no clue that things in my head were so intricate. What surgery have you had?

I've had multiple surgers on both ears, due to a rare ear drum disease...infections, and the last surgery for Chlosteatoma (left ear), which still drains. Not looking forward to another surgery on the right ear, but looks as if there will have to be one.

Enjoy ur time with us!

Back