Howdy!

Rednex boy

Reaction score
:wave: Howdy just signed up today, dont know a whole lot about this site, i usually get on FB but i heard this site from a friend of mine, i am Hard of hearing in my right ears, im very good in ESL or ASL i just know sign langauge lol been growing up with it since i was in the 3rd grade, now im in College goin for Game Designer, which btw i love playing Video games! lol so hit me up later!:cool2:

I am new here too.I am hearing. I have been learning lign language for about 20 years or so. I have many deaf freinds here in minot n.d.

i like all kinds of game but my speciality is Call of Duty games especially on the Muiltplayers lol, but i like all other games, like watchin a movie like Red Dead Redemption i like all sorts of games mostly shooters

:wave: Tar Heel native here...where abouts are ya from?...And welcome aboard!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

please don't tell me u like wow? lol my gf's sister and her other sisters bf are obsesseddd lol if u do like it its ok im just teason..welcome to AD

Bebonang: How are you doing? I live In Minot n.d. and have been studing sign language for over 20 years. I have many deaf friends here. I Am hearing, but love to sign.

Bebonang: How are you doing? I live In Minot n.d. and have been studing sign language for over 20 years. I have many deaf friends here. I Am hearing, but love to sign.

I am doing good here. I am glad that you are comfortable being around deaf people in your area. I am wondering if you are learning or already started becoming an interpreter for the deaf, are you? :hmm:

Bebonang: I would very much like to become an interpreter, But with work and all I find It hard to get it together. So I am leaving it in God's hands. I have helped interpret in our church however, and I continue to learn new signs everyday with the help of my deaf friend at work. He also corrects me if I do the sign wrong or scolds me for not being able to read his fingerspelling as good as I should LOL.

Back