Howdy from Arkansas

york_peppermint

Reaction score
Howdy fellow deaf friends, I am new to this site and I would like to meet other deaf friends here in Arkansas or close by. I am male and I am 40 year old and divorced. Anyone welcome to drop me a line. Thanks

york_peppermint said:
Howdy fellow deaf friends, I am new to this site and I would like to meet other deaf friends here in Arkansas or close by. I am male and I am 40 year old and divorced. Anyone welcome to drop me a line. Thanks

Howdy , I'm not american but it's nice to meet u here..
Welcome to AD :)

Welcome to AD, York Peppermint. Cool screen name u have! I love york peppermints! Enjoy your stay and happy postings! You're 40 years old...welcome to 40's club. I'm 45, happily married with five children. smile!

Hello there :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf york-peppermint!!!! I hope you will have fun sharing your postings on AD. It's nice to have you, and welcome aboard!!! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome, it is nice to know there are really deaf people here...lol I feels at home already

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf york_peppermint! Peppermints are quite tasty, but for the Reese candy...errr...no thanks! Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf york_peppermint! Peppermints are quite tasty, but for the Reese candy...errr...no thanks! Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)
if you wondering why I am using Reese's Candy pic, that because my first name is Reece and believe me....I have unique name.

Back