how will u encourage ur ...

knightwolf68

Reaction score
gf/bf or wife/hubby or ur lovers to have the moviate to do the excrise everyday ?

(MODS- sorry if it is repost )

Originally posted by knightwolf68
gf/bf or wife/hubby or ur lovers to have the moviate to do the excrise everyday ?

alone or with you(example)

If my husband had time I would encourage him to go walk with me I loves to go for walk but I prefer him go for walk with me due I am pregnant 3 1/2 months soo If something happen so he can make sure to get some help or so you know....
but I often take a walk with my dog not with my kids cuz they slow me down LOL soo I would walk with my dog but I can't in summer due of the heats with the dog! it is crazy LOL I would want to walk and walk I want to do more excericse my husband knows I want to do that but not too much due of pregnant! hehe..

soo Good luck with encouragment on gf/bf wife/husband it can be a problem sometime if someont feel offense (sp?) if they were asked to do excerise alone or so! AT least my husband knows....

Hmm i must be mumbling again!

Wendy

Simple! Just do hand jobs to each other! Sheesh!

Re: Re: how will u encourage ur ...

Originally posted by Nuty
Simple! Just do hand jobs to each other! Sheesh!

Sheeiittt!! You remind me so much of Kid!! :twisted:

when the weather is nice and breezy. I would take for a long walking to help my mental and physical relax ! :D

Odie and I do reinforce each other to do some excerise. We have an excellent teamwork.

~ Sabrina

Re: Re: Re: how will u encourage ur ...

Originally posted by Freaky

:rofl:

I was just playing around...but remember I'm Nutty! I'm not an asshole like the "Kid"... :fu:

:rofl:

:eek: hm do exercise together may be better or go swimming? and I have stuff that i am thinkin naughty but I'll put that in right forum not here :P

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Just tell them to do that OR D-I-E!

Just simply use the threat words. :mrgreen:

My $500 bet is that you'll be dead first when you do that to your future wife.

Oh, yeah, baby!! I will be motivated to work out more and exercise daily in less than 2 weeks!! :naughty:

<edit> :twisted: THIS POST IS POSSESSED! :twisted:

(yes, by Satan, *cackling*)

do it with them - make it fun......go swimming, rock climbing, mountain biking, etc...also add a lil romance to it ;)

Re: Re: Re: how will u encourage ur ...

Originally posted by Freaky

I second that ! Freaky ! Kid and Nutty grow up together since they live closer each other. They learn each other since they were childhood. :twisted:

Poor their wives, how could they deal with their husbands ! :D

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Virgins'Stalker
oh yea ... thats why sex is a must ... it keeps women in shape

*look at ur username*

*click the elephant rifle and target your cock area*

And stay away from them or D-I-E-!-!-!

Back