How Were You Purposed Too?

Meg said:
I know I wasnt asked to answer this but wanted to tell ya that I would think ANYONE would be nuts to turn you down!!!! I am sure that most gals here will agree that you would make a fine husband material for some lucky gal out there! :ily:

I strongly agree with you too, meggie. :)

C.C.Sinned said:
On this thread. Lets share our stories of how you or your loved one popped the question...
I'll go first ok...

I started on Valentines Day. I gave her a dozen roses & a huge box of candy. Every day after Valentines Day. I would give her a gift. As each day passed. The gifts would decrease in size & value. They were gifts Like teddy bears, heart shaped mug & candy. I would hide them on her so the gift were a surprize every day. This lasted unti Feb 28th.
On the 28th I took her away for a 3 day weekend. At a Lovers Resort in the Pocono Moutains PA. The room had fireplace, heart shaped jucuzzi tub. steam room, swimming pool & a king size bed. I brought her there as a complete surprize. I had been doing her laundry. So I packed without her knowing & made sure her work place gave her off for the week end.
We arrived at 3 PM. I told her I was there for a job interview. So she was in total shock when I told her we were there for the week end. She didn't notice the suitcases in the back of the car under a blanket. She started crying with joy when we walked into the room. I brought in our bags & a large box. Then we went for a nude swim in the pool. While swimming I excused myself to use the bathroom. I pulled in the large box into the bathroom. I dressed in my costume. Then I yelled for her to turn out the lights. She did then I stepped out of the bathroom. I asked her to turn the lights back on. When the lights came on. I was standing dressed as a knight in shinning armour. Complete with sword shield & helmet. Well I had to make the costume myself. So it was a little goofy looking. She started laughing at me!!! She thought I was trying some real kinky role playing!!! She hit the floor laughing. As I started to recite a poem I wrote myself. It said how much she meant to me. Then from behind the shield I pulled out a silver heart shaped box. The words ingraved on it were "I'll Love You With Every Beat Of My Heart I Swear". I handed her the box as I said the last lines of the poem. "They say Diamonds are forever, Will you spend forever with me?" She said YES before she opened the box. When she opened the box she saw there were 2 rings inside. A 3 stone diamond ring & a ruby ring...
We made love, went for a swim & made love again.
We went to dinner that night. She showed off her rings as her cocktail & dessert arrived. I stole the cherry from her drink. She offered me a taste of her lemon pie. I didn't want any pie. So she said "You'll steal my cherry but you will not taste my pie?" She didn't realize the way that sounded till all the nieghboring tables started laughing...
Well thats my story... Whats Yours?
:thumb:
Oh wow! That's sooooo romantic!!! Man, I didn't get that from my hubby. :o

Mine was quick and short. :laugh2:

me hubby tell me we go see me parnet calif.. We drive home..
tht weekend we go up Hot air ballon... Me think odd me hubby scare high place... hot air ride U get wine cheeze... Over Napa me parnets home have huge sign U marry meQQ He down knee... LOL me look him ask why Mom have sign yardQQ.... cuz me sister her hubby ask me dad he can marry sisterQQ he give me ring.. me cry LOL finish me ask me svc dg u think me should marryQQ
we do go back home... when me check his insurance plan me fine out me marry him they no carry me cuz me have health promable before... We can no afford me meds or hospital dr clls... me med over 2800. month or more some months... Hospital bill Hospital will own everything we own plus me life... some time me go hospital 6 to 9 time.... hospital stay 2 to 10 days...
Have test do month.... They lot money...
we happy live w/ ea othr... We live w/ ea othr 11 yrs now.. me see his grandkids grow up... they parnet treat me same we marry...me luv them me own... young grnddghtr learn ASL from me... she help me lot...
Same someone here ask help... me have her make phone call me so me no have use me VP call... me fine out prsn no tell whole story... Me very touch wht ppl say... me fine true... LOL me hubby know U need no lie wife she fine u tell true.... u lie she mad... No make her mad...LOL Ppl no like me me blute..Part who me culture.... we frist meet Hubby know anything abt me culture.. me tell him he fat short man... he shock! he think me make fun him...
He learn more abt me... Now he get more blute... We have disgree me close eye make him mad! LOL He learn me mad he turn back me...
Me sister hubby take her fine rest aft dinner they bring her fortune cookie she think odd for fine rest cookie.. she open her her fortune say will U marry meQQ

LMM

I was proposed at Hooters Restuarant.. We had a bunch of our friends together for a friends b'day party.. which was on Valentine's day of this year. Well, I wasn't feeling good, Chris, my sweetie, was acting all funny and nervous and I never knew why.. I kept on asking him what's wrong with you?? He kept saying nothing, nothing, nothing.. then I got up to look at what my friend got for his b'day and sat back at our table.. I found a black box sitting on the table and looked at Chris.. Chris was smiling and I asked "is that for me?" he said yes.. I was in awe.. and said "no no no way!" then he asked " Will you marry me?" and I said yes.. then I said its about time! We've been together for almost 5 years. He put the ring on me in front of his close friend and mine too.. then I announced the big news.. oh boy.. tweety was one of them.. they alll came running towards me saying Let me seEEEEEE it!!! tweety cried! Tweety was the most happiest woman in the world to see me get engaged!!! I'm serious! but the funny thing about it is.. It was at HOOTERS! Something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life!!

RebelGirl said:
I was proposed at Hooters Restuarant.. We had a bunch of our friends together for a friends b'day party.. which was on Valentine's day of this year. Well, I wasn't feeling good, Chris, my sweetie, was acting all funny and nervous and I never knew why.. I kept on asking him what's wrong with you?? He kept saying nothing, nothing, nothing.. then I got up to look at what my friend got for his b'day and sat back at our table.. I found a black box sitting on the table and looked at Chris.. Chris was smiling and I asked "is that for me?" he said yes.. I was in awe.. and said "no no no way!" then he asked " Will you marry me?" and I said yes.. then I said its about time! We've been together for almost 5 years. He put the ring on me in front of his close friend and mine too.. then I announced the big news.. oh boy.. tweety was one of them.. they alll came running towards me saying Let me seEEEEEE it!!! tweety cried! Tweety was the most happiest woman in the world to see me get engaged!!! I'm serious! but the funny thing about it is.. It was at HOOTERS! Something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life!!
oh yea!!!!! i did pushed ppl away i say moved, i saw the beautiful rings and i cried hard!!!! i am soooooooo HAPPY!!! Rebel is right! :ily:

Back