How was your day?

alex22

Reaction score
I hope your day went well or interesting. Feel free to share
I've been binge watching subtitled anime this weekend.

Sad. I use an electric mobility scooter to get around outside in my neighborhood, and when I went to the grocery store, I was relentlessly pursued around the store by a mother with an approximately three year old girl in the cart.

The child was pointing and talking about me , with the mother answering her. It was disturbing to be used as their teachable moment.

Since I couldn't be sure what they were saying, there wasn't much I could do about it.

Things like that don't happen too often, but I stay sad for days when they do.

Luckily we have a weeks vacation starting tomorrow, and my husband is a giant, so people don't usually indulge themselves in that behavior when he is around.

Sad. I use an electric mobility scooter to get around outside in my neighborhood, and when I went to the grocery store, I was relentlessly pursued around the store by a mother with an approximately three year old girl in the cart.

The child was pointing and talking about me , with the mother answering her. It was disturbing to be used as their teachable moment.

Since I couldn't be sure what they were saying, there wasn't much I could do about it.

Luckily we have a weeks vacation starting tomorrow, and my husband is a giant, so people don't usually indulge themselves in that behavior when he is around.

Wow that stinks. And that's quite inconsiderate of the mom to allow it. But on the plus side, a vacation sounds amazing!!! Don't let that little situation mess up the awesome time you're gonna have. My sisters and I are saving up to go to South Padre Island (mini vacation). I'm excited for you. Nothing like quality time away from chaos.

My day was fine except having to give a lecture to my son about saving some $$ for his emergencies...he's so reckless with his $$...then comes and needs to borrow....

Today was a great day. Vacation...

So we went to Panera for lunch, bought some grape tomato plants for the patio planters, and now we are making a chicken asparagus quiche.

Ahhh don't be sad Botti, she was chasing you because you're so awesome. Your stylishly flashy and your scooter looks fun. I want to chase you too.:giggle:

Ahhh don't be sad Botti, she was chasing you because you're so awesome. Your stylishly flashy and your scooter looks fun. I want to chase you too.:giggle:

:lol: That' almost the exact thing my husband said when he got home last night.

So if two people say it, it must be true!!

Botti, you are too good to be insulted by ignorance...

-in the spirit of a hug but not a hug-

don't be sad Botti,i usually (dependent on mood)will say something.i was at bus stop other week myself hubby two women and a mum with youngster I was signing and child was mesmerized then two ladies starting talking and get this they both had touretts what coincidence of that...I believe langage was quite blue...got on bus let mother explain

Back