How was President Bush's performance during his two terms?

How was President Bush's performance during his 2 terms presidency?

• Excellant as super!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Good as well!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Fair, lukewarm!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor, phooney!!!!

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • STINKY!!! Time for MR. BUSH to be IMPEACHING!

Votes: 27 84.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
President Bush's performance is very stinky during his two terms. Let me give you several reasons his performance is not good job:

* His word is failure to promise our USA that our troops supposes to get back home several times after war is ending.

* He admitted that he makes alot of mistakes about should not send Troops to Iraq

* More than 20 staffs under Bush Administration resigned for some reasons during his presidency times. Something is "fishy" on this systems under Bush. Including 8 US Attorneys firing from US Attorney Gonzales through Department of Justice.

* He has lost temper several times when He does not like to hear the truth from his wife's expressing feeling.

* He is friend with Bin Laden but won't admit it!

* He mishandles his administration and does not doing well in his job performance.

* He is member of Skull & Bones Society.

I like your signature. I am very fond of Hilary Clinton. I pray that she will be our new president for 2008 !

He's VERY STINKY!!!!! I want him to kick out from office.

I like your signature. I am very fond of Hilary Clinton. I pray that she will be our new president for 2008 !

Thank you, Kalista! Me too! Hillary Clinton is too brilliant lady than others! Let us choice her to be president for 2008!

He's VERY STINKY!!!!! I want him to kick out from office.

We all feel the same about Mr. President Bush's stinky. We are running out of our patience about him now and feel like restless by now till 2008! Why not we need to IMPEACH him by NOW NOW NOW instead of waiting till 2009 of January he will depart White House? Oh please, I beg congress to impeach him by now not wait till 2009!

Bush is great. 51% love Bush. whooo!

oh.. I mean the voters did vote for him. :giggle:

too late. they vote and they get what president have done this country.

Bush is great. 51% love Bush. whooo!

oh.. I mean the voters did vote for him. :giggle:

too late. they vote and they get what president have done this country.

Do not blame me, I did vote for Kerry! Wink!:giggle:

We all feel the same about Mr. President Bush's stinky. We are running out of our patience about him now and feel like restless by now till 2008! Why not we need to IMPEACH him by NOW NOW NOW instead of waiting till 2009 of January he will depart White House? Oh please, I beg congress to impeach him by now not wait till 2009!

I'm proud to be anti-Bush since 2001 but remain me like in 1990, when my mom is anti-Bush since 1990 when I was toddler and doesn't know about him.

2nd of Bush is WORST than 1st of Bush.

1st of Bush isn't good, also he did passed ADA to expands more fair on handicapped people and rest of Persian War is bad but not worse as Iraq War in 2003. Now, He got out of office after 4 years in president term since Clinton and Rogers are 8 years in president term. I believe that Rogers is #1 best republican president or can be #2 or not sure.

I'm proud to be anti-Bush since 2001 but remain me like in 1990, when my mom is anti-Bush since 1990 when I was toddler and doesn't know about him.

1st of Bush isn't good, also he did passed ADA to expands more fair on handicapped people and rest of Persian War is bad but not worse as Iraq War in 2003. Now, He got out of office after 4 years in president term since Clinton and Rogers are 8 years in president term. I believe that Rogers is #1 best republican president or can be #2 or not sure.

Yeah, I am proud to be ANTI-BUSH since 1988 till now. I heard that When Bush son become US President and had to change lot but his father got mad at son for causing our system messing up and changing the systems that looked bad! His father told son not to do it and not to change everything. Son says this is my decision what I want to do as under the oath I am US President! Father can't do nothing with son's decision! Whoa! How sad he ruins our America! Father is right and know what is right and wrong but sad to see son to make mistakes without thinking wrong or right!

no.....
Abraham Lincoln is No. 1 best republican president. ever.

President Bush's two terms aren't finished yet, so it's too early to judge.

Abraham Lincoln is not a republican.. He is DEMOCRAT !!!!! Check President's status and history there!
"...In 1858 Lincoln ran against Stephen A. Douglas for Senator. He lost the election, but in debating with Douglas he gained a national reputation that won him the Republican nomination for President in 1860. As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. "
Biography of Abraham Lincoln

President Bush's two terms aren't finished yet, so it's too early to judge.

Have you watched on tv news more often about BUSH's performance with rating? His performance is shown very awful since few years till now... we already discern too early on him with his performance before ending his president terms

"...In 1858 Lincoln ran against Stephen A. Douglas for Senator. He lost the election, but in debating with Douglas he gained a national reputation that won him the Republican nomination for President in 1860. As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. "

I am not talking about his senator... I talk about PRESIDENT as LIncoln was a democrat!

Correct, although he won with a split ticket. His Vice President, Andrew Johnson, was a Democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back