How tropical storms are Formed.

Vanessa8

Reaction score
I learned this posted picture as example. The Tropical Storms are formed Category 1- 5.

I was already experience Cat. 5 in Louisiana...

What was your experienced in your area?
:hmm:

Thank you

Attachments

• 1404457_593101694061171_1624410289_o.jpg
    1404457_593101694061171_1624410289_o.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 8
6 houses where lost on the beach from hurricanes and my experience is watching my city and state flush a lot of $$$ into the ocean by trying to fight Mother Nature . One time the wrong kind of sand was brought in and it washed away in a couple of storms, this cost a few millions $$. I hate to think of how money is being wasted trying to outsmart the ocean.

6 houses where lost on the beach from hurricanes and my experience is watching my city and state flush a lot of $$$ into the ocean by trying to fight Mother Nature . One time the wrong kind of sand was brought in and it washed away in a couple of storms, this cost a few millions $$. I hate to think of how money is being wasted trying to outsmart the ocean.

Yes, it was a lot of $$$ to spend ;and make strongest the levee. I was so lucky our old apartment didn't damaged at all only our neighbor who had big hole on their roof. =( ... One public hospital was shut down due strong hurricane Cat 5 and destroyed hospital stuff; all are no good at all. =( Even the houses are no good and many sale. But we're survived and be strong... Mother nature we can't control...

Yes, it was a lot of $$$ to spend ;and make strongest the levee. I was so lucky our old apartment didn't damaged at all only our neighbor who had big hole on their roof. =( ... One public hospital was shut down due strong hurricane Cat 5 and destroyed hospital stuff; all are no good at all. =( Even the houses are no good and many sale. But we're survived and be strong... Mother nature we can't control...

If people want to spend their own money to save their house that build on sand dunes I have nothing against but I am against wasting taxpayers money on trying to tame Mother Nature. My city brought in sand that was dirty sand from a road being dug up . it was dumped on the beach and when people started complaining about there being gravel in the sand it had to all be removed and this end up costing more $$$. Houses do not belong right next to the ocean.

If people want to spend their own money to save their house that build on sand dunes I have nothing against but I am against wasting taxpayers money on trying to tame Mother Nature. My city brought in sand that was dirty sand from a road being dug up . it was dumped on the beach and when people started complaining about there being gravel in the sand it had to all be removed and this end up costing more $$$. Houses do not belong right next to the ocean.

how odd samething happening my town,wrong sand cost£££££££££££££ and useless,the sea will win mainly cos idiots run my town

how odd samething happening my town,wrong sand cost£££££££££££££ and useless,the sea will win mainly cos idiots run my town

I understand.. Happened to my place, they do taxpay to build public and better strong also too much money to pay tax on everything..... We're not happy to pay more tax tax tax..:blah: Everyone has suffered because of this and that.. Which state you talking about the sand dunes and gravel?

I understand.. Happened to my place, they do taxpay to build public and better strong also too much money to pay tax on everything..... We're not happy to pay more tax tax tax..:blah: Everyone has suffered because of this and that.. Which state you talking about the sand dunes and gravel?

My state and it not about paying more taxes , it's about wasting taxpayer money. Our roads and bridges are falling about and our schools are hurting for money. I would rather see our money send more wisely instead of tying to save 5 houses build beside the ocean. The city tried to save money and used sand that gravel in it and that was very bad for the ocean . This was not on TV is was local news . I am done with this thread .

My state and it not about paying more taxes , it's about wasting taxpayer money. Our roads and bridges are falling about and our schools are hurting for money. I would rather see our money send more wisely instead of tying to save 5 houses build beside the ocean. The city tried to save money and used sand that gravel in it and that was very bad for the ocean . This was not on TV is was local news . I am done with this thread .

Ok..Thanks for sharing...

Back