How to save youtube videos in my file ?

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
I sometimes want to save some of youtube videos that I like to watch in my file . It would be good since I have limited broadband internet access. Any advice ? I'm seeking for freeware softwares for this purpose . Thanks :)

I use a free plug in for Firefox that enables me to click on a link to download it to the hard drive and playback on my computer with a video player that supports flv or convert it to other video format. :) It playbacks BETTER than you play directly from youtube.com. The plug in is called Video Downloader, if you have firefox look for it in extenisons/plug ins on firefox's website, I think. You can download any flv files from any websites that shows flash based video.

I was wondering about the same thing too how to save youtube video in my file. I have a few video that I want to keep but I don't know how to save it. Thanks sequoias, I will try the plug in which you have suggested as I use Firefox. :)

I use a free plug in for Firefox that enables me to click on a link to download it to the hard drive and playback on my computer with a video player that supports flv or convert it to other video format. :) It playbacks BETTER than you play directly from youtube.com. The plug in is called Video Downloader, if you have firefox look for it in extenisons/plug ins on firefox's website, I think. You can download any flv files from any websites that shows flash based video.

I was wondering about the same thing too how to save youtube video in my file. I have a few video that I want to keep but I don't know how to save it. Thanks sequoias, I will try the plug in which you have suggested as I use Firefox. :)

I'm glad that answer helped ya and hope the poster find that helpful also. I hope it works for you, smile.

YouTUBE-donwloader_1.png

YouTube Downloader is a free application that will download videos from YouTube and save them as Avi or Mpeg files to your computer.

YouTube Downloader allows you to easily grab and save desired youtube video.

Simply paste the URL of a video into the program, press Start, and the AVI or MPEG file will be downloaded into the selected folder.

You dont need any players to play flash video just play it on the defult media player clasic.

Download Link
http://www.youtube-d.com/files/youtubed_setup.exe

oh :D

i dont download any video from youtube.
i prefer video from divx stage 6 because its better video than youtube

Back