How to heal from broken heart?

What I like is the virtuous woman, which I imagines is a rare woman! I doubt such a woman exists today.

Why do women falls for bullshit and gets ****ed up and gets used up, and they keeps doing the same thing over and over and over... so they keeps on moving from one man to the next man and the next man and then the next man, thinking they'll find true love when the true love was the FIRST one! They'll NEVER learn!

What's the point of this love? Nothing but bullshit! I wish I could cut it out of my heart, be cold, never feel again! (sighs). **** all this shit, anyway!

Oh they exist, but yes... they're rare.

Just throwing it out there, a woman doesn't have to be like this "virtuous" woman to be a good woman. I've been with people ( 3 and I'm 27 next month so I'm not doing too bad ) hehe... Anyway, I've been with a few people yes, but I don't go around getting "used up" lol... As you worded it... lmao... Made me laugh...

Point being, there are good women around. We work hard, go to school, and mind our own. I'm not saying I'm an angel... because I'm definitely not... but I know that I'd be awesome to bring home to someone's parents! When and if I ever start dating again... Only time will tell on that one... As for the dating realm... nobody is sicker of it than I am... I promise you that one. =P

Time heals everything they say... but fact of the matter is sometimes it doesn't really. It just makes it less painful. You'll find a woman that makes you all crazy and stuff again soon enough and she'll make you forget about the last.

If all else fails, there's Christian Mingle.com? :lol: Suppose you'd find someone closer to what you're looking for there possibly? They usually all want to get married and settle down. =) Hey, dating websites work WONDERS for some people. =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video, part that explains why people keep falling for the wrong person.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixQbCXLUUj8&list=TLwAGyfRXVSt0]Why Do We Kiss? - YouTube[/ame]

From my end, I've always been attracted to people who are individual, independent, and equally focused on people as they are on themselves. I like people who think they have self-worth and pride in something they like or that they're good at. I think to attract the right person who will heal your heart the best thing is to focus on what makes you happy and gives you the best feeling about yourself and the rest will follow. The right person will be happy with themselves just as they are happy being together.

I think dating sites can be very good. As long as the person is telling the truth you already know that they're open to meeting someone. But to really heal a broken heart my advice is just to keep yourself busy and be open to meeting new FRIENDS. Those friends may become more. When I was single one of the biggest frustrations and turnoffs was when I was hanging out with someone getting to know them and there was a weird pressure to become a couple.

Almost everyone has dealt with a bad breakup. I had one HORRIBLE one that left me very sad and angry 7 years ago and several smaller ones that were a little hard between then and now. Take care of yourself and people will want to get to know you.

The best way to deal with a broken heart is to take care of yourself first and take your time. Broken heart takes time to heal up.. don't rush for the next relationship as it will carry more problems.

I think dating sites can be very good. As long as the person is telling the truth you already know that they're open to meeting someone. But to really heal a broken heart my advice is just to keep yourself busy and be open to meeting new FRIENDS. Those friends may become more. When I was single one of the biggest frustrations and turnoffs was when I was hanging out with someone getting to know them and there was a weird pressure to become a couple

Dating sites had their time in the past, but today the better option is meetups. There is no pressure and you get to meet people in a non-bar setting. And, everyone has something in common because the meetups are for specific events that people enjoy. I must say, it is a better option.

Dating sites had their time in the past, but today the better option is meetups. There is no pressure and you get to meet people in a non-bar setting. And, everyone has something in common because the meetups are for specific events that people enjoy. I must say, it is a better option.

I didn't know there were Meetups last time I was looking - but my friend is currently on sites and looking now... She's very shy and I think there's perk to both. You can meet people without being so shy online. And if you're busy a lot online helps you find people on your schedule. Both are good and both are options today. I think it also depends on your location. My area Meetups include ASL, dog walkers, vegetarians... But none of those groups guarantee that people I meet there are "my type". Some areas have no Meetups also.

I met my current bf on okcupid. One of my other friends also met her fiancé on the same site. A different friend was also very happy on there and he was the one who encouraged me when I was skeptical. Maybe it's because I'm female - the odds are in my favor online... But both are good options.

Man I remember I had it easy during and a few years after high school. I had ladies come up to me and start the conversation. One of the reasons being is that I was shy/afraid. Getting rejected or turned away is a horrible feeling, I know most of you guys agree if not all. I know if that happens it's not the end of the world but still need to muster up some courage and do it. Only once in my life I was not shy and was able to get something started.

Both has it's pros and cons. I met my only girlfriend online.

I didn't know there were Meetups last time I was looking - but my friend is currently on sites and looking now... She's very shy and I think there's perk to both. You can meet people without being so shy online. And if you're busy a lot online helps you find people on your schedule. Both are good and both are options today. I think it also depends on your location. My area Meetups include ASL, dog walkers, vegetarians... But none of those groups guarantee that people I meet there are "my type". Some areas have no Meetups also.

I met my current bf on okcupid. One of my other friends also met her fiancé on the same site. A different friend was also very happy on there and he was the one who encouraged me when I was skeptical. Maybe it's because I'm female - the odds are in my favor online... But both are good options.

In my area, the ASL meetups are too structured for me. If I want that kind of structure, I'll take a class. Anything to do with dogs leads you to meet people. The only problem is, when you are deaf, talking to people is kind of difficult because they are looking at the dog. I know from dating women who have had dogs you get stopped a lot by people who want to pet the dog, proximity breeds relationships. If you do exercise meetups or cultural meetups you interact with people and get to know them.

In my area, the ASL meetups are too structured for me. If I want that kind of structure, I'll take a class. Anything to do with dogs leads you to meet people. The only problem is, when you are deaf, talking to people is kind of difficult because they are looking at the dog. I know from dating women who have had dogs you get stopped a lot by people who want to pet the dog, proximity breeds relationships. If you do exercise meetups or cultural meetups you interact with people and get to know them.

My local ASL Meetups are less structured so ill give you that :)
Another point - you never know who other people know - even at an ASL meetup. someone there may be there because a sister/friend/co-worker who is single is Deaf... And the people you like talking to at the structured ASL meetup could be fun to get to know outside of that meetup. It's a start to knowing more people who know more people themselves. I know I've set up two friends casually before... You meet people through other people. Voila! Larger dating pool.

i coasted my first husbands brand new MGBGT sports car off cliff into vally total right off,i was still broken hearted but doing that was cathartic

Back