how to get over someone.. ?!?!

I've never believed that jumping into bed with another would ease the pain of a broken relationship....most times, it makes it worse. Everyone goes thru pain and sadness, it's life in general.

As for myself, I would remove anything of his, pictures, gifts, etc. Burn them! And have lots of good cries, call my friends and family often for support...force urself to go out shopping or walks. If you've a pet, that does help....Give urself a new make over, hair color, just keeping urself as busy as possible...Even joining a gym....just being outside and around people, no matter how sad you feel....Time is the key! So is patience and repeating that tomorrow will be a better day.
Good Luck!

Now THAT is good advice! :thumb:

It certainly makes the process move a lot faster if you do find someone else. I'd keep your options open, you never know who is going to come along.

My break-up remedy that worked like a charm? Find a hot and available FWB; that'll erase any lingering feelings for your ex-boyfriend.

i does agreeing with you abby nicole. maybe other think this is not so good idea but it was working on me in past. my ex boyfriend break up with me bec he hear rumor that i cheating on him and he so dumb for believe rumor. he call me slut girl and beat me up.....then he did end our relationship. i was depression 3 weeks cry hard and not eat much. then my good friend show me introduce cute latino deaf guy. he is 6 feet tall, beautiful hazel eye, sexy white teeth and having nice muscle body like athletic. we talk then one night i go over his house and we did end up in bed and enjoy night. i was start forget about my ex boyfriend after that bec latino boy better sex than him. my friend is taught me go out and meet new people for fun bec friend and boyfriend never last forever (not all, some friend is for life). she also teach me not get too emotionals involve serious with person, because never know if they will disappoint you

ohhhhh my mistake sorry i did not know OP is teenager.....pls not have sex yet you are too young. just going out with friend and ask them if they has any nice deaf boy you can becoming friend with and chat with

I went through a bad breakup last summer and I found that spending a few months apart (no contact whatsoever) made it much easier to come back and be friends. We had both moved on and were able to start up a casual friendship without jealousy or bitterness

WOW...I married 8 years, husband almost died, we lost everything we owned to get his health back, a home,car, jobs, education, material things you name it. Once on his feet he kicks me out, clothes only, closed bank account, I had no car, no job, no money, staying at my sons house. Its been 9 months, the hope went up and down, we are 5 hours apart now. He tells me he date same woman 3 times, she good woman he enjoy her company, that is last straw I can take, saving money to file divorce. Love hurts, but sometimes you really need to walk through these feelings. I still love him, but not the kind that says I will come back or want him back now.

WOW...I married 8 years, husband almost died, we lost everything we owned to get his health back, a home,car, jobs, education, material things you name it. Once on his feet he kicks me out, clothes only, closed bank account, I had no car, no job, no money, staying at my sons house. Its been 9 months, the hope went up and down, we are 5 hours apart now. He tells me he date same woman 3 times, she good woman he enjoy her company, that is last straw I can take, saving money to file divorce. Love hurts, but sometimes you really need to walk through these feelings. I still love him, but not the kind that says I will come back or want him back now.

After all that, he treated you in such a callous way? That's horrible. I'm sorry. :(

Back