how to get over someone.. ?!?!

maybe even take up womens boxing? but stay away from those men coaches...if you can find a womens-only boxing group/club join them, but again dont get swayed into men-hating feminism... just crazy ideas from top of my head...

the idea is to put your self in 'that other frame of mind' sharpen it, sharpen yourself physically too, singular task-oriented thinking (which women dont normally do) can be refreshing...

i do tai chi and now im looking to do some boxing to have a much harder physical side of focus...

Join a gym, it'll take your mind off things and give you a great body?

kind of, but joining the gym reminds you of sex, and purpose of gyming...doesnt really help that much to a fragile state of mind, jmo, i think a purposeful and isolated area is better...it give the break from all that reminding 'oh another man...another one what he's like,...or she prettier than me, nicer legs than me... etc etc i think those sort of environment doesnt help those going thru break ups...

Simple do what I do and simply forget he even exists. I know it can be hard to do if you cannot do it naturally but it's the best way to guard your heart. Next time he messages you ignore it. If you see him around, ignore him. Don't make eye contact and he'll get the hint. Trick your brain into thinking he doesn't exist.

it works everytime for me.

Just ignore him. move on and focus on your own life ahead of you.

My break-up remedy that worked like a charm? Find a hot and available FWB; that'll erase any lingering feelings for your ex-boyfriend.

My break-up remedy that worked like a charm? Find a hot and available FWB; that'll erase any lingering feelings for your ex-boyfriend.

That is a terrible idea. And bad advice to give a teenager. :(

The same way everyone else does , you move on and get rid of everything that remind you of the jerk. And tell your friends to NOT give the guy any up dates on you.

I did that after I found out my ex hubby cheated on me and wanted to divorce me. It was a double-edged sword. I felt worse about myself for trying to use sex to get back at him or to forget him. It made me feel like a whore and I lost my dignitiy. It is better to focus on yourself and your interests nad build from them. Having self-respect and dignity is better than just hopping in bed with anyone to solve personal problems.

I've never believed that jumping into bed with another would ease the pain of a broken relationship....most times, it makes it worse. Everyone goes thru pain and sadness, it's life in general.

As for myself, I would remove anything of his, pictures, gifts, etc. Burn them! And have lots of good cries, call my friends and family often for support...force urself to go out shopping or walks. If you've a pet, that does help....Give urself a new make over, hair color, just keeping urself as busy as possible...Even joining a gym....just being outside and around people, no matter how sad you feel....Time is the key! So is patience and repeating that tomorrow will be a better day.
Good Luck!

Back