How to get free GOOD stuff while being on Budget

EyesBlueDeaf

Reaction score
How to get free GOOD stuff while being on Budget.. NOT Craig List! check out The Freecycle Network and get free stuff or get rid of stuff. I joined 3 counties and was able to get free stuff - only if you reply fast enough. The posters must be very truthful when giving descriptions of things that they are giving away. Some are brand new, used once or used. You'll be amazed to see what they are giving away for free. I've gotten ACs, TVs, monitors, computer, furnitures, plants, 2 x 4 woods, ladder, wheel barrow, almost brand new motorcycle jacket, picture frames, unopened boxes of hanging folders, etc... I could go on listing them :) Give Freecycle a try.. You must pick a state and county where you live in.. You can choose few more counties closer to you.

:wave: I like this idea. We do have couple of Freecycle groups in the area I had investigated but never tried yet.
Once there was also a huge community clothing swap - I think similar idea as Freecycle but not as formalized. I couldn't make the date but I saw an ad for it at my local co-op. I think you had to bring one item to donate if you wanted to participate in the swap.

Got Adam's mini trampoline on there!!! We give a lot of stuff away on FreeCycle too... it's great!!! Good idea!!!

A friend of mine told me about freecycle. I signed up, and wasn't very impressed. Most of them are junks, due to the area where I live in has the small population of people.

A friend of mine told me about freecycle. I signed up, and wasn't very impressed. Most of them are junks, due to the area where I live in has the small population of people.

Same here with my area.

Back