How to find sex offender near ur home?

Last edited:
Yes better to keep the kids right in front of you where you can eyeball the kids as a parent. Make sure you are not doing anything that would distract you and if you need to do something make sure you have the kid real close right next to you in front of you where your kids can be protected by you.

sequoias said:
Sweetheart typing:

HAHAHA, I do understand you OF COURSE... But I noticed that you agreed with Clearsky which I disagree with her! Because, tell kids to not strangers of course, they are smart... BUT people who are sex offender are MORE smarter than us, know why? They knew how to stop kids' screaming and blah blah like that... Same thing with you, you misunderstand me... I think it's better idea for whole parents to be with kids ALL THE TIME. For their safe... I raised up with my parents, they been watching out on me, won't allow me go to outside until my parents are ready to go, blah like that. I thank my parents for that so I could learn that stuffs from them then I could do that same thing to my kids that my parents did with me.

And, you should say you agree with us if you do, then just say that then add whatever you want to say. You act like that you are right and we are wrong :roll: I knew you are right in some ways, we are right in some ways. No one are perfect...
I never say you were wrong.. I'm just saying its true that its our responsible to educate our kids no matter what. Its OK to educate our kids BETTER THAN NONE! I didnt say i disagree with you or your boyfriend. I'm just feedbacking with people. I do agree with clearsky because shes aboustely right to educate the kids and show the pictures to kids so they will know who to watch out AND thats our advantage because WE KNOW WHO to stay away since they show the pictures.. some of them dont have the pictures but WE EDUCATE them.. not mean once they are educated and we trust them 100% to be on their own. NO NO. We still have our resopinsble to wtach our kids no matter what!

LisaMarie said:
I never say you were wrong.. I'm just saying its true that its our responsible to educate our kids no matter what. Its OK to educate our kids BETTER THAN NONE! I didnt say i disagree with you or your boyfriend. I'm just feedbacking with people. I do agree with clearsky because shes aboustely right to educate the kids and show the pictures to kids so they will know who to watch out AND thats our advantage because WE KNOW WHO to stay away since they show the pictures.. some of them dont have the pictures but WE EDUCATE them.. not mean once they are educated and we trust them 100% to be on their own. NO NO. We still have our resopinsble to wtach our kids no matter what!

It's all right, it's all a misterunderstanding. Glad we agree on that. It's our responsibility to keep eye on the kids, of course. I do know it's hard to do that most of the time. I just wish sex offenders don't exist, anyhow.

I have 60 offenders/rapists/whatevers in my city...which is supposed to be a small population. I have been officially creeped out for the day. Now, where can I get some mase?

sequoias said:
It's all right, it's all a misterunderstanding. Glad we agree on that. It's our responsibility to keep eye on the kids, of course. I do know it's hard to do that most of the time. I just wish sex offenders don't exist, anyhow.
yeah! would be nice if EVERYBODY are AN ANGEL!!! no murderer, no sex offender, no robber, and so on u name it!!! it would be heaven!

LisaMarie said:
yeah! would be nice if EVERYBODY are AN ANGEL!!! no murderer, no sex offender, no robber, and so on u name it!!! it would be heaven!

Oh, yeah it would be nice!

LisaMarie said:

Our neighborhoods used to be like that but now the liberals wrote some pretty dumb laws that actually hurt the kids more than help protect the kids. I remember being able to play outside all day and nothing bad happened. We used to be able to shoot the sex offenders and hang them like a town justice but now we can't do that anymore and the sex offenders are free to rape and molest for about 2 or 3 maybe 4 more times before they are locked up for life and when you add up the total cost of kids being hurt and killed in America. The numbers are staggering. It was better to shoot or hang the sex offenders, sometimes burn them alive. Once dead, always dead.

I take it all back because sequoias and sweethart are so rude. I never said anything wrong. Don't even think I was ever here.

ClearSky said:
I take it all back because sequoias and sweethart are so rude. I never said anything wrong. Don't even think I was ever here.
aww dont take it back! you have a right to say something in it! Be yourself! you have done nothing wrong..

LuciaDisturbed said:
omfg I recognize one of them. I have seen him walking across the parking lot. From now on I will keep my eyes on him when I see him to make sure he does not go near a kid. Ugh.

If I had a printer I would print this shit up and pass it out to the whole damn complex.

Can go to library and print out, then go to nearest copier center like Office max or kinko's to make copies, make copies for everyone who live in your apartment.

LisaMarie said:
aww dont take it back! you have a right to say something in it! Be yourself! you have done nothing wrong..

Oh, I know I wasn't wrong, but they were so rude and immature and not apologize for their behavior. They ended up with nothing to argue about but stir things up for nothing at all. Then sequoia said it's all a misunderstanding and wish things were heaven on earth. An excuse to hide their conscience.

JohnnyE said:
Our neighborhoods used to be like that but now the liberals wrote some pretty dumb laws that actually hurt the kids more than help protect the kids. I remember being able to play outside all day and nothing bad happened. We used to be able to shoot the sex offenders and hang them like a town justice but now we can't do that anymore and the sex offenders are free to rape and molest for about 2 or 3 maybe 4 more times before they are locked up for life and when you add up the total cost of kids being hurt and killed in America. The numbers are staggering. It was better to shoot or hang the sex offenders, sometimes burn them alive. Once dead, always dead.

I am sick of people alike u blame on us liberals whom u believe we wanted them on our street. Here this one I have problem with this pastor who is a conservative republican mayor in city but he owns a church in our town. He defends this sex child offender when we found out this sex offender applied to work with children in our local park. He told people, we should forgive this man because he found Jesus Christ and should not hold it against him. We want him out of that park and protect kids. I am sick of u or anyone else blame everything on liberal who believe them want to free crimianls. No it is you conservative peopole want them on street.

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=714

See this website and choose "Safety Quiz for Adults" The first question is:

1. What is the most important thing you can do to keep your children safe?

a. Have their fingerprints taken by police.
b. Have their photographs taken at least annually.
c. Talk to them early and regularly about their safety.

C is the correct answer. Talk to them early and regularly about their safety.

There is a quiz for kids. One of them ask something regarding if an adult ask approaches you with a question in their car. Children need to know how to respond to that. That's why I think talking is important as much as watching over them is. That is why I thought that there may be situations where they need to know how to respond. I hear of this over and over in magazines and television such as John Walsh America's Most Wanted and 20/20.. I don't know what sequoia or sweetheart said was disagreeable about this.

Back