How the Tsunami disaster appeared?

Thanks for the link. That is a very clear demonstration of what happened.

wow -- that was DEFINATELY interesting and it sure has given me more insight on HOW it could have happened from underwater! Thank u Nozobo for posting the linkie! :thumb:

Nozobo,

Thank you so much. I could use this link to show kayla and sean what kind of Tsumami that could happen.. Even Ralph could sit down with them show them the screens and explain better than I do Hehe.. he's more like a teacher around here for the kids I'm so glad! The kids Choose him anyway since 3 years ago so I be happy if they got their grade passed that is all I want to make sure they passed!

Wendy

y'll welcome... *bow down and accidently farts* there *smh* oy vey another ordinary day!

I got to seen lot of Tsunami disaster and it was amusing to see all happened. Lucky, I am earth science interest in! :)

I know bit about earthquake and under the water, too. I get to hit book again. :)

Seen b4 few days ago.... but this thread.. I wasn't seen... otherwise shown before and after images... Pretty quite wow.. breaking my heart every minutes.....

Back