How Tall are you ?

Waz

Reaction score
Apparently i am 6ft 5 half inches so just curious how tall are you ?? :) (i am crap at basketball though)

LOL, that seem very short as my mom is 5ft 5ins and she only below my chest. so it mean u are alot lower :shock:

Originally posted by Zubair Punjabi
Apparently i am 6ft 5 half inches so just curious how tall are you ?? :) (i am crap at basketball though)

My best friend's brother is 6'11. He play for Montana state University basketball...he's on his way to NBA soon. Her sister is 6'3 and my best friend is 5'11. What a tall family!

LOL, that seem very short as my mom is 5ft 5ins and she only below my chest. so it mean u are alot lower :shock:

yea maybe it is more a lower under ur chest... i dunnoz :dunno:

Re: Re: How Tall are you ?

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
My best friend's brother is 6'11. He play for Montana state University basketball...he's on his way to NBA soon. Her sister is 6'3 and my best friend is 5'11. What a tall family!

Woah that is very tall, i got one uncle in punjab who is 7ft 2ins and of course he is deaf too and use walkin stick dunno why as he is only 43 year old though!

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
yea maybe it is more a lower under ur chest... i dunnoz :dunno:

LOL, probably i wont be able to find you! ;)

Re: Re: Re: How Tall are you ?

Woah that is very tall, i got one uncle in punjab who is 7ft 2ins and of course he is deaf too and use walkin stick dunno why as he is only 43 year old though!

oh damn..poor your unlce.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ahh i'm 5'10

I alway want to be 5ft 10ins - 6ft so it make my life easier, i tell u why,, my jeans waist is 36ins(of course that fine) and length is 36-37ins(length is alway the problem) and i sumtime have problem on the bus and planes coz too small to fit my leg in so i use business class sumtime!

Last edited:
Back