How Rednecks Demolish A House

Reaction score
[yt]yx-ccAmFTME[/yt]
rockon.gif

I think I took away the wrong message. It looked like an old historic country house that would have been nice to rehabilitate.:hmm:

Yes they are laughing big time in the background! ;)

Way to go guys... :roll:

Jamie

Nicely done demolishing without spreading debris scattering around. ;)

:laugh2: Now that's a housecleaning tip I might be able to use!:hmm:

:giggle: That's what I am thinking every time I am helping my messy friend cleaning up. It's such a mess at times that I'm like

"Why don't you just move out to an other place?"

:angel: JL

I think I took away the wrong message. It looked like an old historic country house that would have been nice to rehabilitate.:hmm:

Yeah, especially if it was a timber-framed structure and if it was, that was sinful. Take a brief look at what the timber-framing concept is by googling and you will see what I mean....

At least they had enough sense to clear out before it blew up. Im sure the local VFD was probably on standby in case anything went beyond what was planned.

Yeah, especially if it was a timber-framed structure and if it was, that was sinful. Take a brief look at what the timber-framing concept is by googling and you will see what I mean....

I see what you mean.

It is very costly to restore timber framed houses. Who knows, it may have been infested with termites or beyond restoration.

Back