How old was you when you was pregnant and had kids?

i was pregant when I was 22 and 3 days after I turned 23 I had John. He's my only one right now

Meg said:
Oh hell yes ...I cannot emphasize enough on how difficult it was. Not only giving two births in a such short time or dealing with two babies at once but also that it wrecked my health :( My body became paralyzed two weeks after my youngest daughter's birth and it took me 4 years to climb out of that physical agony. I would not recommend to anyone to go through this!! I suffered mentally, emotionally and physically.

However, I am eternally grateful for my two gifts - they became best friends and they helped me out so much. Everyone thinks they are fraternal twins as they both are at same size and my youngest is heavier than my older one.

Undoubtedly, they are worth every inch of my agony :)

Yes I understand it very well as I am in same boat as yours!!

1st pregnant with my daughter at 26, had her when I was 27.
2nd pregnant with my daughter at 27, had her when I was 28

(Two babies 13 months apart)

3rd pregnant with my daughter at 30, had her one week before my 31st

Wow Meg and Tamara! I admire your strength and patience... I've seen your pictures of the girls - they are beautiful and very healthy. Kudos to you both!

I got pregnant at 22, had girl at 23. Preg again 9 months later and had girl at 24. My 2nd husband has three children and two of them were born 11 1/2 months apart.

Sadly, I don't have a pregnant wife or girlfriend who share my story from. :(

Oh, I forgot to say. My real mom was 15 when she had me. :eek:

I was 25 when I got pregnant with my first daughter then had her at 26. I got pregnant again when my first daughter was 5 months old and had my second daughter when I was 27. They are 13 months apart and it is not that bad at all. I handle it as well. Right now I am pregnant again with 3rd baby and I am 28, will be 29 in January. I enjoy being a mother.

when i was preg w/ my son, I was 25 but 2 days after my birthday (which i was 26 ) the baby born.

I'm preggy right now, and i'm 27. So, i won't have baby til I'm 28 lol.

I will probably never have kids. :( I haven't found a woman and I'm getting... OLD!

VamPyroX said:
I will probably never have kids. :( I haven't found a woman and I'm getting... OLD!
not worry abt it.. never know that u will find a new gf in future... :)

I 1 mo after my turning 22 was preggy and have older daughter at 22, another preggy at 25 then having younger daughter 1 mo before my turning 26 :mrgreen:
3 years and 3 mo apart :)

I got pregnant at 17 yrs old, when I became 18 yrs old and I miscarriage by depression.
I got pregnant at 19 yrs old and got miscarriage by bad thing with my ex.
I got pregnant at 20 yrs old and got miscarriage because of cyst in my ovary.

My mom had Samantha when shes 17 yrs old, she had me when shes 23 yrs old and she had Emily when shes 24, she had Robert when shes 27 yrs old.

I dont know abt my dad with his son and daugther, I guess hes around 20 yrs old to having Jamie then he had Holly at his around 24 yrs old. I dont know for sure.

Jamie-28(dad's son)
Samantha-27(mom's daughter)
Holly-24(dad's daughter)
Me-21(both my parents)
Emily-20(both)
Robert-17, soon turn in 18 in December(both)

My mom will be 45 yrs old and my dad is 48 yrs old.

my previous interpreter was pregnant when she was 17 and she got married right after high school in 1980...

rjr2006 said:
my previous interpreter was pregnant when she was 17 and she got married right after high school in 1980...
My real mom was 15 when she had me. She was probably 14 when she became pregnant. :eek:

VamPyroX said:
My real mom was 15 when she had me. She was probably 14 when she became pregnant. :eek:
WOW! that's young, and in 8th grade, a girl around ur mom's age got pregant from rape! shes at ffld warde hs..

:aw: I became pregnant with my oldest daughter Jacque when I was 27 years old, and had her at 28 years old. Jacque is now 26 years old. Then I became pregnant 5 years later, at the age of 32, and had my second daughter named Kristyl, when I was 33 years old. Now Kristyl is 21 years old.

rjr2006 said:
WOW! that's young, and in 8th grade, a girl around ur mom's age got pregant from rape! shes at ffld warde hs..
It wasn't really rape. She did it with a football player in high school.

WildKaTReSS, we have the same birthday!..

I myself have not yet had the chance to be a mother..

I have a question for those of you who are mothers, if you were pregnant young like 20-23, how old was the babies father?? And if you were pregnant later on 25 and up, how old was the father??
Im curious on this, because I know a lot of young men in the 20's dont want kids yet, or is it the the men in my life?

Back