How Old is the Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay, we get it, a real Energizer Bunny.
Mods, closr this thread please.
This is going nowhere.

netrox said:
There is NO evidence for WORLDWIDE flood ...
Yes, there is, but you keep dismissing it.

Then why do we have so much baggage in our DNA going all the way back to our ancient ancestors? If God created us 7000 years ago, our DNA would be VERY short!
God designed DNA and incorporated into it the pattern that He wanted. Perhaps He didn't want to start Adam and Eve out with short-strand DNA because He knew the first generations of man would be too inbred if He did that, and He wanted to expand the gene pool. Who knows? Only God knows the reasons why He does things.

Mountains, deserts, gardens are not creation of God but a natural process of Nature.
What is this "Nature"?
God established the original topography of the earth. Since then, the earth has undergone changes. The most dramatic worldwide change was the flood during Noah's time. Other changes occur continuously, some fast and dramatic (like Mt. Vesuvius, Krakatoa, St. Helen's, tsunamis, earthquakes), some slowly. But those are just modifications to the original set up.

... It's clearly that God may not be part of the whole process.
How is that "clearly"? God set in motion the winds, the tides, the rain, etc., that effect earth's climate and topography. I would say He is "part of the whole process."

In fact, there's no evidence of God's creation considering how so many things turn out SO badly!
Please explain what you mean "how so many things turn out SO badly." What "things" are you referring to?

Then who created God?
No one created God. He is infinite.

... Now, if the spinning particles stop spinning, we all disappear into nothing. Literally NOTHING!
Aren't you glad that God keeps them spinning?! :)

Beowulf said:
Okay, okay, we get it, a real Energizer Bunny.
Mods, closr this thread please.
This is going nowhere.
Poor Beowulf. Is someone forcing you to read this thread? :whistle:

Nope.
Is someone forcing you to whip a dead horse?
:)

Beowulf said:
Nope.
Is someone forcing you to whip a dead horse?
:)
The difference is, this thread bothers you. It does not bother me. :whip:

I do beleive dinasours because I saw original bones at muesum in England.

Reba said:
The difference is, this thread bothers you. It does not bother me. :whip:
Nope, it does not bother me.
Butter does not melt in my mouth.
it is just that it is time to move to pastures new, lol.
I asked the mods to close this thread out of purely Christian principles, heh heh heh heh.

Liebling:-))) said:
I do beleive dinasours because I saw original bones at muesum in England.
I believe in dinosaurs too! :)

Beowulf said:
...I asked the mods to close this thread out of purely Christian principles, heh heh heh heh.
Righhhhht.... ;)

Mod Note:

Thread closed at the creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back