Votes: 11 13.4%
  • 56-65

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 66-75

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 76+

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
wheeee!! SO MANY OLD PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHA (I'm 20)

I remember telling my cousin she was "over the hill" on her 23rd birthday. I was 10 at the time. She sent me an "Over the Hill" card on my 23rd. That was the last card from her, she was murdered 4 months later.

Not by me - by a roommate. She was in Minnesota and I was in Florida.

I remember telling my cousin she was "over the hill" on her 23rd birthday. I was 10 at the time. She sent me an "Over the Hill" card on my 23rd. That was the last card from her, she was murdered 4 months later.

Not by me - by a roommate. She was in Minnesota and I was in Florida.
murderer in jail?

murderer in jail?

Mental hospital. He will be there for another 8 years. Been there for 18 already. When he is released, he is to be on probation/parole for life. He had a psychotic break when he committed the murder and stabbed her 104 times. My Uncle and Aunt pushed for Psychiatric treatment and care and not regular prison. Uncle died last year and Aunt just want's the guy to be safe. this guy and my cousin were friends for close to 30 years and went to school together.

As I said in the other thread. Old enough to know better and still too young to care.

How old are you guys? I'm curious about AD users here, especially their age. Let's start with me. I'm 20 years old, so I add "1" to "20 Years Old" (copy and paste below into your post to whatever age you are--even type in X "Years Old"):

20 Years Old: 1
28 Years Old:
30 Years Old:

Hey! What about us middle-aged HOH ol' farts? lol

I turned the big 49er a few months back ! :dance2:

-charles

Back