• 51+

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yjgstahc

Reaction score
You don't have to answer my question.

I'm 17 but going to be 18 next month.

:giggle:....guess we all are youngsters in training....and know a little bit about everything and a whole lot about nothing....

"I'm not a Northern Beauty....
nor a Southern Rose....
I'm just a little school girl.....
with Freckles on my nose".....

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

rockin'robin said:
:giggle:....guess we all are youngsters in training....and know a little bit about everything and a whole lot about nothing....

"I'm not a Northern Beauty....
nor a Southern Rose....
I'm just a little school girl.....
with Freckles on my nose".....
;)

I'd think only the youngesters would be filling out their age here - and maybe a few who are +18, but under 25 (so count me out lol)

(Not to mention,I was always taught it was rude to ask adults their age ... )

Last edited:

;) I'd think only the youngesters would be filling out their age here - and maybe a few who are +18, but under 25 (so count me out lol)

me too....but guess curiousty got the cat.....

;) I'd think only the youngesters would be filling out their age here - and maybe a few who are +18, but under 25 (so count me out lol)

I was always taught that it was rude to ask adults their age, too - especially women!

I don't have a problem with sharing my age right now, but ask me in 10 years, and I'd probably decline to answer the question :lol:

;)

I'd think only the youngesters would be filling out their age here - and maybe a few who are +18, but under 25 (so count me out lol)

True. It is rude when young ppl ask adults for their ages unless you become adult. But, I'm curious for other deaf ppl's ages around this forum. You're right that you were always taught about rude. However, we ain't young as kids at the moment ^_^

yjgstahc said:
True. It is rude when young ppl ask adults for their ages unless you become adult. But, I'm curious for other deaf ppl's ages around this forum. You're right that you were always taught about rude. However, we ain't young as kids at the moment ^_^

Umm, you just said you're 17 - you're not an adult yet (but old enought to know better).

It's rude for anyone over about 8years old to ask someone who's an adult their age. Adults don't ask each other's ages either, until they know each other.
Its one thing to ask people you know well, asking total strangers ... Rude.

(Also no one who in there early or mid thirties is going to check a box that says "31-50" lol)

Last edited:

Btw - there's an option here for people who WANT their age available for viewing .... That very very few people make their age visable, should be a hint that we don't want to share that info with strangers. ;)

Last edited:
To all you "young-uns": Once you reach 20 years old, you are always going to think you are 20 during the next 50 years. It is when you look in the mirror that you realize you are no longer 20......:(

Umm, you just said you're 17 - you're not an adult yet (but old enought to know better).

It's rude for anyone over about 8years old to ask someone who's an adult their age. Adults don't ask each other's ages either, until they know each other.
Its one thing to ask people you know well, asking total strangers ... Rude.

(Also no one who in there early or mid thirties is going to check a box that says "31-50" lol)

True. Unless if you work at same company with ppl. Or having friends at same place. You could ask for ages or they ask you. But ppl can lie about ages. Like ppl are really 40s but told ppl that they are late 20s or 30s, especially online. I doubt someone is going to check "31-50" because there aren't alot ppl say it yet. If ppl did like more than 5 or more votes of that "31-50", some other ppl would do that. Well, it depends on how they feel if they want to share. Isn't forum comfortable with knowing ages? I mean like I said you don't have to answer my question, meaning considering it is not rude, isn't it?

I was just thinking that. You probably should have done like 20's to 30's instead of 31-50 :)

To all you "young-uns": Once you reach 20 years old, you are always going to think you are 20 during the next 50 years. It is when you look in the mirror that you realize you are no longer 20......:(

:giggle:....shux...was reminded this AM upon awakening and taking a look in the mirror...kind of "fuzzy" looking..... so slipped on my glasses...and what the hell??...:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

" so slipped on my glasses...and what the hell??.."

ROFL! Yeah, it can be a shocker! Sigh... :D

I'm 37. I've never minded saying how old I am. I just tend to make people guess before I tell them. (They always guess low, it makes me feel like I'm spending good money on my skin care.)

Now, when I turn 40, if I'm still single, that might be a tough one, but hey, it's only a number.

You only can be young once, but can be immature forever, right? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::nana::nana::nana::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hey, to OP, don't worry about other people's age. I'm 34 and time flies fast. I wish I was 17 again. Just be young and enjoy life. Not worry about whether I need a cane or not :).

Back