• Never! I like my car Dirty

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
B

Buckdodgers

I wash mine about every 6 weeks or so.

Mookie said:
You never vuccum on car carpet? EEK...
Nope! Inside car looks like a pig pen.I like it that way.I just wash the outside of my car with soap and water.

Buckdodgers said:
Nope! Inside car looks like a pig pen.I like it that way.I just wash the outside of my car with soap and water.

How are you gonna to find a cute chick or two or three when you offer for a ride or go out for a date for threesome?

Buckdodgers said:
My car looks like a pigpen inside too. :mrgreen:

During summer time, I clean it every two weeks.

During winter time, I clean it like every four to six weeks.

Just depend on if it is really dirty or not.

it depend on rain, then i clean my car inside most time but never get dirty allthe time if i m on trip ofc dirty inside..

I just got a newww car, its definitely gonna be wash every 2 weeks!! I love my baby car!! :-D

i wash my car once a month... but if its real bad dirty.. i will wash it again.. but usually once a month.. heh..

i do keep inside clean every two weeks.. :)

natrually i dont give a shit about washing the car. HOWEVER, im getting a van with a nice paint job,think im going to wash it as often as i can. but i ALMOST never washed my old cars in the winter time...waste of time it gets dirty the minute u set the tire on the street.

I wash it whenever I can :giggle: but yeah I know, there's gotta be some washing done! When you're in the rural areas - god, those bird craps can be annoying.

Depend... how's messy then clean it..
I'm not brag picky.. as long to make sure if it's still good clean... If messy.. takes me 1 week then clean it up...
espically body outside.. who cares.. Let RAIN it and wash'em itself. :D

every month during summer to fall. winter to spring take wash per week due get rid of salts.

HA! I wash my car only ONCE a YEAR! :lol: I let the rain to wash my car itself...:lol:

Back