How often do you do work out your physical?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
How many hours and how many days a week what type of work out with your physical using lift weight and push up and jump with rope and swimming and jogging also what type of protein do you use? :wiggle:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 10
For me...I already joined the gym like a couple of weeks ago

I go to every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I usually get on treadmills for 20 to 30 minutes, lift weight about 10 times, and sit up about 50 times twice (I know it sounds like tough)

Sometime if I don't go to gym, I usually go out and walk on the track close to school.

Sounds good to me and what type of food do you eat?

If you still have chubby means you need to work out ABS crunch 40 times and 6 days a week for instance do your ABS crunch 10 times 4 reps that will makes chubby go away in about 90 days and eat tuna a lot and 1 cup of meat per meal and 1 slice of wheat bread per meal and other vegetables and fruits both of them 1 cup and you have to understand that if you are still hungry because you already ate limited food and it makes loose weight while you are still hungry. You have to understand about hunger is for loose weight that doesnt mean you want to eat some more foods or drinks too. but you can drink water 8 full of glass a day. It is to keep clean your system. Hope you obey your health and follow up on your schedule and get up early morning to get ready for work out before go work and it gives you a lot of energy at work.

BabyAngel said:
For me...I already joined the gym like a couple of weeks ago

I go to every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I usually get on treadmills for 20 to 30 minutes, lift weight about 10 times, and sit up about 50 times twice (I know it sounds like tough)

Sometime if I don't go to gym, I usually go out and walk on the track close to school.

i do push ups.. and sit ups that's the only cheapest way of working out.. also at work i unload trucks each box varitys from 1 lb to 60 lbs on an average box weights 20 lbs

average truckload is about 1,400 peices. :D

Yes that's good....

I hope everyone of you who like to do work out and I been gain a lot of weight and started to focusing work out my physical and keep off junk food and do diet food it will makes good for health and improves muscle tissues and grow more new muscle tissues too.
I hope everything goes very well for you....

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i do push ups.. and sit ups that's the only cheapest way of working out.. also at work i unload trucks each box varitys from 1 lb to 60 lbs on an average box weights 20 lbs

average truckload is about 1,400 peices. :D

Back