How often are you on AD?

So you moved out here?:giggle:

lol no. I'm here for vacation and business for nearly a week. I'm outta here on Wed :cool2:

lol no. I'm here for vacation and business for nearly a week. I'm outta here on Wed :cool2:

I was in that situation recently at San Diego, loved it so much, I litterally forgot about AD! LOL That city made quite an impression on me, I'm considering relocation - if I can nail a job there! :cool2:

I check in in the early morning before I leave for work and sometimes in the evening if there is time.
On the weekends I may be in and out several times.

This place is addictive! :)

Too offen, AD is like my second home, it had informations, provide links, pics, rumors, debate, agruements, share scrects, someone to look up to, someone to led on. points proven wrong, rights and wrongs. It's too much fun to pass on or to simply ingore. Knowledge is power.

But AD needs more things on it to do, maybe an AD chat box etc etc. what do you all do on AD?

I dont come so often. I am pretty a lack of activity on AllDeaf. ^_^

Depends on the length of time sometimes when I feel like and sometimes I don't when I am not in the mood.

It depends on how busy I was, sometimes when I have something that I have to work on, I usually feel too tired from the AD, but when I was too lazy, then I use the AD. Beside that, daily! :D

Back